NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Chicago at Cleveland(-5) —- T:194
    9:30pm LA Clippers at Houston(-6) —- T:212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• simdynasty

@shocae said...

Do you think James will guard Butler, or will they put Shumpert on him instead?

I predict Shumpert will come off the bench with Mike Miller starting, so I think LeBron will be on Butler with Miller guarding Dunleavy.

• bigredhoss

anyone on Pau tonight instead of Griffin?

• shockermandan

@simdynasty said...

I predict Shumpert will come off the bench with Mike Miller starting, so I think LeBron will be on Butler with Miller guarding Dunleavy.

Any reasoning behind this? So far I’m investing $3 in this idea, so we’re talking some serious business here.

• simdynasty

Well I think TT will start, and they won’t want 2 defensive players on the court for long stretches. It could be Marion or James Jones starting, or TT sitting. I just don’t think both Shumpert and TT will start.

• RockyTop55

Shumpert Inactive? Anyone hearing this?

Rotogrinders email just came out with Shumpert confirmed inactive

• shockermandan

Got it, thanks!

• shockermandan

@RockyTop55 said...

Shumpert Inactive? Anyone hearing this?

Rotogrinders email just came out with Shumpert confirmed inactive

They meant JR Smith I’m sure (I assume).

• RockyTop55

I’m guessing it was a mistake and supposed to be JR Smith listed.

• TheWalrus82

Iman Shumpert and Mike Miller will start against the Bulls on Monday, according to Chris Haynes of the Plain Dealer.
    May 4 – 5:36 PM

• RockyTop55

So TT will come off the bench. Interesting

• bmann

Seems like Austin Rivers is a solid value play even if CP3 plays. I doubt CP3 would see his normal minutes, which should give Rivers around 20. There’s also the in-game injury possibility. Since Rivers is a required chalk play and by far the best value of the night if CP3 sits, I’m going to go ahead and leave my lineups as is….will be nerve-wracking though.

• eronau

any word on CP playing tonight or are they going to wait and say after lineups lock….I have him in one lineup counting on he will be low owned if he plays

• rambotex

It’s not Miller Time

• rambotex

There is a river in Austin though

• hollacity

I will have zero Mike Miller

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@rambotex said...

It’s not Miller Time

miller not worth the dart throw even at min salary. he’s so old and falling apart. i doubt he plays more than 15 minutes. that being said, he will probably go 6/6 from 3 point land since im not rostering him.

• yoshi2132

Rose/Crawford/Blake

Or

Irving/Butler/Smith

????

• MCD215

Do you still roster T Thompson with this news? Do we expect him to get an appreciable bump in minutes or expectation that they’ll either play small or LBJ at 4?

• TheWalrus82

Rivers+Beard or Rose+Ariza?

• RickDoGGOPB

@tonytone1908 said...

Riding the Big Baby death train tonight

I bought 1 of those train passes tonight too

• hollacity

I think they go do some split of going small with Lebron at 4 and TT at 5 and going more standard with Mozgov. I don’t think Mozgov and TT play all that much together and I guess one or the other will have a good game, not both,

• Rnacdaley

@yoshi2132 said...

Rose/Crawford/Blake

Or

Irving/Butler/Smith

????

I think Irving, butler , smith combo will be lower owned for sure. Griffin just on fire though.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

anybody like jet at 3k on fd as a flier with cp3 out?

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@hollacity said...

I think they go do some split of going small with Lebron at 4 and TT at 5 and going more standard with Mozgov. I don’t think Mozgov and TT play all that much together and I guess one or the other will have a good game, not both,

lots of rebounds for the chicago bigs tonight

• Rnacdaley

@hollacity said...

Gonna try Moz. I never hit him or TT at the right time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).