• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Orlando ( 9 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Cleveland ( 11 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -14.5 ) at Houston ( 14.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pierce85

Value tonight : Campazzo McConnell ; A.Nesmith RJ Hampton Wright ; Gibson Bamba Brissett Bagley

For sure : Westy Lillard Tatum Levert (without Brogdon) Sabonis Embiid

• Brendan239

Amongst a LOT of others – Austin Rivers revenge game. Dwight Howard? Fournier?

Really like Tatum/Timelord/Westy/Sabonis early.

What’s a Barazdeikis?

• fleishmo6

I too think Rivers is worth a look
    Will play a ton of minutes and as @Brendan239 said, it is a revenge game,if you like that narrative

• BiGtIGeRs

Wake me up when the playoffs start

• dominicanpapi

FD priced everybody up which is great, b/c I’m not gonna chase the RJ Hampton play for example. Bagley’s $1000 more than he was last night.

Time Lord especially if Thompson is out.

IIRC, Brogdon and Goga went through shootaround before being ruled out against the Wizards, so I think they’re in tonight.

• ifthethunder

“Along with Wilt Chamberlain, Russell Westbrook is the only player in league history to record a 20-20 game featuring boards and dimes.” – DK
    ~

• zeeshan2

Report: Terry Stotts Expected to Be Fired by Blazers After Season; Jason Kidd Linked

https://theathletic.com/2567482/2021/05/05/inside-early-nba-hot-seat-situations-five-coaches-who-need-to-finish-strong-from-the-bucks-to-the-wizards/

• BiGtIGeRs

@ifthethunder said...

“Along with Wilt Chamberlain, Russell Westbrook is the only player in league history to record a 20-20 game featuring boards and dimes.” – DK
    ~

Westbrook turned it on in the second half of the season like I’ve never seen before, how is he not at the top of the mvp race.

• mbunner23

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Westbrook turned it on in the second half of the season like I’ve never seen before, how is he not at the top of the mvp race.

Because of his teams record.

• BiGtIGeRs

@mbunner23 said...

Who cares from a dfs’ers perspective Westbrook be putting food on my table and cp3 or embiid ain’t

• mbunner23

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Who cares from a dfs’ers perspective Westbrook be putting food on my table and cp3 or embiid ain’t

You asked the question and I told you why.

• BiGtIGeRs

@mbunner23 said...

You asked the question and I told you why.

Who would you give the mvp to

• dominicanpapi

@mbunner23 said...

Which should disqualify Curry (sorry GG) but for some reason his name keeps popping up in the MVP race.

• realphipps

For you DK Sports book users they’re giving away a cool mystery prize for 5-5 only.

Mine was a free $5 bet… Probably putting it on a parlay: Orlando ML + NYK ML + Westbrook doesn’t get a trip-dub.

• zeeshan2

Too many people I like today: Tatum,KAT, Dlo(you can play Edwards here but Dlo is cheaper and better matchup), D. Murray, Sexton(lock if Garland is out), TJ Mcconell(lock if Malcolm is out), Bojan Bog, Levert, Sabonis, Rose, Rubio, Mikal Bridges, CP3, Booker, Seth, Kelly O, Dame, CJ, Covington, Neto, Jrue, Giannis, Bagley,Hield, Wright, and Davis(these 4 depending on injury news,Hield is a lock if Barnes is out), Fouriner, Bamba, Robert Williams, and Hampton

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

Report: Terry Stotts Expected to Be Fired by Blazers After Season; Jason Kidd Linked

https://theathletic.com/2567482/2021/05/05/inside-early-nba-hot-seat-situations-five-coaches-who-need-to-finish-strong-from-the-bucks-to-the-wizards/

Jason Kidd is a terrible coach.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@fleishmo6 said...

I too think Rivers is worth a look

Said almost no one ever not personally related to Austin Rivers.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Ugh I said yesterday variance could come from pho-cle or dal-Mia (possible OT before Butler was out) of course pho-cle goes OT

Tonight watch like Westbrook not get a triple double, and SAS-UTA actually be a late night hammer.

• mbunner23

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Who would you give the mvp to

Joker

• bazerko

Christian Wood doubtful and Jae’Sean Tate OUT

• bazerko

• bazerko

• wolverinezack

with wood doubtful and tate out, don’t think you can use embiid or any 6er, that game should blow out

• BerkeleyBoss

If Augustin is out, will the Rockets even have enough players?

• Brendan239

@wolverinezack said...

with wood doubtful and tate out, don’t think you can use embiid or any 6er, that game should blow out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).