• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -9 ) at Orlando ( 9 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -11 ) at Cleveland ( 11 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -14.5 ) at Houston ( 14.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

Entered the full slate when I was bored but honestly don’t feel like adjusting it for the next 2 hours. Express basically has no prizes and after hours is only 2 games :(
    Might just downgrade my main to a cheap entry and keep my one after hours entry

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

WCJ ruled out.

odds of at least one player from the BOS-ORL game to be on the winning gpp lineup?

I am tempted to min 1-2 from this game in my 20 max

• dominicanpapi

@jv21 said...

odds of at least one player from the BOS-ORL game to be on the winning gpp lineup?

I am tempted to min 1-2 from this game in my 20 max

Bamba at 6.2 on FD is steep but he’s a slam dunk play on DK.

• dominicanpapi

Khris MiddletonDOUBTFUL.

Giannis and Jrue are probable. Something to watch with those two folks…

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

Go fork yourself

lol

• dgballer

@dominicanpapi said...

Khris MiddletonDOUBTFUL.

Giannis and Jrue are probable. Something to watch with those two folks…

If @Tmarhol is out there. What are your thoughts on Pat C. tonight if Middleton sits.

• rickleese

Rockets available Porter, Olynk, Lamb, Bradley, Brooks, Martin, Jeffries.

House, Augustin, Wood not out yet.

Don’t think I will play Porter or Olynk, but probably take at least two value plays.

• monarch

I am guessing everyone is playing Russ, Delon, Mo Bamba and Kelly O.

• Brendan239

JayMike Green for PF value on FD?

• tmarohl

@dgballer said...

If @Tmarhol is out there. What are your thoughts on Pat C. tonight if Middleton sits.

My thought is that him or Forbes would probably start for Middleton, but wouldn’t rule out Thanasis starting to hound either Beal or Westbrook on defense. They could also do something like start Jordan Nwora. I really don’t have a clue because I don’t think I have seen a game where Middleton was the lone guy out.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

JayMike Green for PF value on FD?

I don’t get the point of these post. Like seriously. He hasn’t hit over 25 FP and you aren’t winning with 25 FP. ABC, Tatum, Sabonis, KJ Martin, Bagley, Wager are all better options.

• Herf

I thought I hit the jackpot with Ariza last nightZ he had like 15 points in less than 5 mins of action. Aannnndddd ends with 25. Jesus.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Nice. Yes. Perfect response. Still forum MVP!

I’m skipping the main slate. Just now headed home and dont feel like trying to rush and get lineups in. Think I’ll just do the night/SD slates

• Brendan239

@jv21 said...

I don’t get the point of these post. Like seriously. He hasn’t hit over 25 FP and you aren’t winning with 25 FP. ABC, Tatum, Sabonis, KJ Martin, Bagley, Wager are all better options.

He allows me to get to Keldon Johnson and McCollum. 50 FD points for each tonight

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Am I going to be able to play tonight? Or am I better off poking myself in places with forks?

Yes.
    ~

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

He allows me to get to Keldon Johnson and McCollum. 50 FD points for each tonight

That explanation makes the play sound worse than it already was…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Yeoman said...

WTF

————

DraftKings has updated the standings for one or more contests in which you participated.

As a result of this updated standing you had one or more entries move up to a higher payout level. We have credited your account with $0.02.

Thank you,

The DraftKings Team

——

Guess I’m getting my two cents worth.

Yo! I Just noticed I got the same thing except mine was $3.81!!!

• Brendan239

Can you play Seth Curry and Danny Green in the same LU?

• frugal

Can’t believe I’m actually considering playing Austin Rivers.

• realphipps

Edit: So that’s Avery Bradley and not Tony. Sorry guys, new to NBA DFS. Who’s ABC?

• Brendan239

@Brendan239 said...

Can you play Seth Curry and Danny Green in the same LU?

NM. Went from Curry to Craig and Green to Barrett.

GL tonight

• ifthethunder

Malcolm Brogdon is out again. Leaving us with a plethora of Holidays to choose from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6NOsluHYg
    ~

• mbunner23

Who’s our second buck? I’d love to play Jrue but probably not possible with paying up for 2 or Giannis/Sabonis/RW.

In for 3, 4 P Ps. O Wright today. Like Rivers, Randle, Jokic. Rose. Westy. Bertans-Mania. K Martin JR, Olynyk. Bagley. Fourny. T Davis. And Big Bet N Y K +4. GL.

• dominicanpapi

Would be ballsy to play Wright and McConnell on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).