• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at Charlotte ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Whoa, these totals tonight. Atl/Indy stack? Tor/Wash? I think I MIGHT fade Westy tonight, just merely to fade the 70 burger. I like Morant, Curry and maybe Young tonight. Rozier $6,200 and SG?? Yep. FVV yep. I like Beal as a pivot off of Westy. Who is Gabe Deck? I like him! Good cheap Centers, Birch is appealing. Is Bey/Stewart too much Det in one LU? Who else is the pay up? Too many good mid-range plays that can put up 40+

• Pierce85

Lavine is back in Charlotte and I love it tonight !

• monarch

One lineup 413.5 last night. At least I grabbed some more tickets.

The lineups are writing themselves. Match the field with chalk and find two pivots. I dont see any reason not to just play Russell Westbrook and Stephen Wardell Curry tonight.

• monarch

I think the Raptors will play hard so FVV is in play but the Wizards can effectively end the Raptors season tonight and lock up play in status with a win in Tampa.

• dominicanpapi

PG is stacked tonight on FD. I’m not really sure if Curry is needed especially when they’re 14 point favorites.

Ja at 7K against a depleted Detroit team, LaMelo at a reasonable 7500 going up against a bad Chicago team, Young is 8600 going up against Indiana who seems to be imploding.

Melton is 3900 and is an interesting play. Grayson Allen left last night’s game, I wonder if he even suits up tonight. They have enough bodies to cover for him.

One play I really like is Dorian Finney-Smith. He’s 5K on FD, small forward is pretty bad outside of KD. He played 35 minutes the last time they played the Nets, who just had Harden for that game. I imagine he’ll play that many minutes tonight with Irving and KD on the floor.

• zeeshan2

Took down the $10 on SD last night, thanks to Kelly O, Westy, and Wright. Thanks to SD for giving me that free ticket

• ifthethunder

How many DKFP will be needed to min-cash tonight? 400? 450?

Jayzee, you’re the expert. Lettuce know.
    ~

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    4m
    Pacers are suspending assistant Greg Foster for one game and fining Goga Bitadze for exchange on court Wednesday, sources tell ESPN. Foster and Bitadze have had a strong working relationship this season and that’s expected to continue, but emotions are running high in Indiana.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

The lineups are writing themselves. Match the field with chalk and find two pivots. I dont see any reason not to just play Russell Westbrook and Stephen Wardell Curry tonight.

Wardell Stephen Curry II

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    4m
    Pacers are suspending assistant Greg Foster for one game and fining Goga Bitadze for exchange on court Wednesday, sources tell ESPN. Foster and Bitadze have had a strong working relationship this season and that’s expected to continue, but emotions are running high in Indiana.

Feels like the opposite should have happened. Goga told Foster to sit the f down lol.

• Brendan239

Will Tony Bradley get minutes tonight w pogo out? Curry/Deck/Green/Bradley is a different route I’m going. Oubre out, GS fast paced team, can’t see Curry or Dray getting less than 35 minutes….

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

The lineups are writing themselves. Match the field with chalk and find two pivots. I

That’s my 20 Max strategy. The difference from my SE lineup and the winning lineup is usually only a 3v3 swap. And so I just lock in my fav plays and rotate rest.

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

Wardell Stephen Curry II

Klays record was in sight the other night. Steph had eight made threes midway through the third. If he hits fifteen threes? Thats like a billion DK points.

Deck-Mania. That is all. Lol. One line Curry Dray Deck, Jerome, Rondo, Pee-Gee, and 2 other guys. GL

• Brendan239

2 Warriors, 2 Raptors, 2 Thunder, 1 Grizz, 1 Piston, 1 Hornet. Done

• dominicanpapi

Cory Joseph was upgraded to questionable after being marked out yesterday. Hayes was downgraded to questionable, so its possible they’re just swapping places tonight.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

One lineup 413.5 last night. At least I grabbed some more tickets.

Only reason not to go all in On Steph is a blowout, even though the odds are good he still gets it done in a blowout.

I won’t be all in Steph, yet I’ll have plenty

• billythekidcowboysheat

If you fade westy on dk again, i don’t want to hear any complaining when he gets there again.

On fd theres some merit to it, but dk until the wizards are eliminated in the play in tourney.

Westy should be 12k on dk PERIOD🔒

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

If you fade westy on dk again, i don’t want to hear any complaining when he gets there again.

On fd theres some merit to it, but dk until the wizards are eliminated in the play in tourney.

Westy should be 12k on dk PERIOD🔒

Remember when he was 14k a few years back?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Njsum1 said...

Remember when he was 14k a few years back?

I think so, idk why dk hasn’t adjusted pricing, seems like fd is adjusting daily at this point.

He’s done everything needed to justify a 12k tag, maybe next week it will jump? Like i said you play him every time on dk until then it’s an auto🔒 for me.

• Brendan239

Westy: 58 FD points tonight
    Steph: 57 FD points tonight

• billythekidcowboysheat

Also keep some slots open late, okc may be a crap shoot and a rolling the 🎲 but if dort is out and i would say it’s more likely he is out.

1 of deck, hoard, or svi would interest me as a dart. I think okc is done with the charlie brown experiment, deck and hoard in particular are intriguing.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Brendan239 said...

Westy: 58 FD points tonight
    Steph: 57 FD points tonight

Trae: 59 fd points

• monarch

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I think so, idk why dk hasn’t adjusted pricing, seems like fd is adjusting daily at this point.

He’s done everything needed to justify a 12k tag, maybe next week it will jump? Like i said you play him every time on dk until then it’s an auto🔒 for me.

Unless he is playing Cleveland. They are clamps to point guards for some reason lately. Especially Russ

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

One thing I hate about injuries this season you really have to take the chance and play the starter and cant wait to see the impact. And some are one game injuries only, so you miss the chance if you do wait. Like Diallo is out tonight, last 2 games, he had 45 FP and 25 FP, before that was a DNP. Like you no chance to develop any analysis if Diallo is a good play or not. To relate it to players playing tonight, will Jalen McDaniels hit value (PJ is back)? Will Caruso go off (Schroder out, THT possibly out)? With Lavine back, I dont think you play Coby White anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).