• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at Charlotte ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

I dont see it

No Lowry, doesn’t matter if Trent is back b/c you assume he just rotates between Flynn and FVV’s backup, assuming Trent has no restrictions to begin with.

I’m guessing the starters will be Flynn, FVV, Johnson, Siakam, Birch with Trent/Bembry soaking up the backup minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I have

FVV
    Trent Jr.
    Stanley
    Siakam
    Birch

with Flynn playing like 15 mins

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Zach LaVine (health protocols) won’t have a minutes limit Thursday but may play in shorter stints, per coach Donovan.

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

I have

FVV
    Trent Jr.
    Stanley
    Siakam
    Birch

with Flynn playing like 15 mins

If Flynn starts, play him IMO.

• frugal

Gabriel Deck is 3.5K on DK and has gone 7X 3 games straight well over 1 FPPM. Tiny sample, but decent chance of extended minutes in a likely blowout vs GS,.

• Dwbear1967

I like Deck today….which means he is a snowflake.

• Brendan239

My wife loves Deck

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

Why 7x ownership (~22% vs 3%) on Jhalil Okafor over Willie Cauley-Stein? They both suck and are 3K crapshoots right?

• frugal

@casey2884 said...

Why 7x ownership (~22% vs 3%) on Jhalil Okafor over Willie Cauley-Stein? They both suck and are 3K crapshoots right?

Take Powell over Stein. I hate Dwight Powell as a player a lot, but he’s starting to look like the P&R savant he was preinjury and Luka has been force feeding him.

• Brendan239

I kinda like fading Westy tonight. Feels like QK suited vs pocket Aces pre flop.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@casey2884 said...

Okafor ownership is probably off. And yes lol

• Neilj907

So whose the reliable min price guy on dk? Also thoughts on Siakam?

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

I kinda like fading Westy tonight. Feels like QK suited vs pocket Aces pre flop.

For all the talk about tanking, WAS/TOR is a prime example of how the play in has created an opportunity where teams would normally be taking have something to play for. TOR is in a must win to keep their season alive, and WAS is in the final play in spot. I probably won’t be fading Westy the rest of the season.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Gabriel Deck is 3.5K on DK and has gone 7X 3 games straight well over 1 FPPM. Tiny sample, but decent chance of extended minutes in a likely blowout vs GS,.

Game log play of the night….

Heard Deck has poor home/road splits

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

For all the talk about tanking, WAS/TOR is a prime example of how the play in has created an opportunity where teams would normally be taking have something to play for. TOR is in a must win to keep their season alive, and WAS is in the final play in spot. I probably won’t be fading Westy the rest of the season.

Not until he is about 13K on DK.

• frugal

@Neilj907 said...

So whose the reliable min price guy on dk? Also thoughts on Siakam?

I don’t see any 100% reliable min plays on DK. You can take a flier on Johnson and hope he breaks 6X. I like the better value plays are closer to 3.5K: Bane, Deck, Powell, a few others.

• Brendan239

Joe Harris or J Holiday?

• tmarohl

Does anyone who plays NHL want to PM me a lineup for the Risk Free contest on DK. I know nothing about hockey other than it appears to be something like soccer on ice :)

• frugal

@monarch said...

Game log play of the night….

Heard Deck has poor home/road splits

i dug a little deeper than that. He’s in the rotation and game 1 of this little spree was a blowout where he closed in trash time seeing 24 minutes. No guarantees when you’re going down to the bottom of the barrel, but late season tanking teams…that’s where these a few of the fringe guys tend to explode every now and then, especially in blowout scenarios.

• monarch

I dont think Toronto wants to be in the play in nor believes they can make it. Based upon quotes from Nick Nurse today among many other things they have said throughout the season. They want the season to end.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Killian Hayes (illness) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/X3MgIX43nl

• Brendan239

Westy gonna get 2 PFs early and have 21 FD points at half. He won’t crack 60. Beal and Gill are the ones you want from that game.

• monarch

Want a 3k play? Freddie Gillespie for the Raptors.

• Brendan239

Both have a 40 point ceiling, Harris will get 6-8 more minutes, but it’s prob going to be the Kyrie/KD show.

• Brendan239

With Joseph in, do you go him over Flynn?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).