• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at Charlotte ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

With Joseph in, do you go him over Flynn?

Why would you play Flynn at all?

• monarch

Hearing some buzz about the Mavs-Nets game. Not sure it matters but Dirk Nowitzki and President Bush are in attendance along with Nash coaching debut in Dallas.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Hearing some buzz about the Mavs-Nets game. Not sure it matters but Dirk Nowitzki and President Bush are in attendance along with Nash coaching debut in Dallas.

I’ve got lot’s of exposure…

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

Why would you play Flynn at all?

32 minutes vs Washington

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Does anyone who plays NHL want to PM me a lineup for the Risk Free contest on DK. I know nothing about hockey other than it appears to be something like soccer on ice :)

I can only tell you that spending up for the top priced centers generally works out.

So now you need a top-priced goalie (who usually won’t pay his salary off because of not facing enough shots), or else a punt who goes off.

My goalie punt I hope goes off: Michael Houser of the bottom-dwelling Buffalo Sabres.

Fair warning: my advice is worth even less than what you paid to read it.
    ~

• Dwbear1967

Aaron Holiday @3.5k and is starting I believe

• realphipps

I’m playing Blake in my single entry. And Daniel Gafford.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

I dont think Toronto wants to be in the play in nor believes they can make it. Based upon quotes from Nick Nurse today among many other things they have said throughout the season. They want the season to end.

They should move the Raptors into the US. Seems doubtful that teams will be able to easily travel in and out of Canada for the foreseeable future.
    And whatever happened to our Canadian grinders? Are any of them still around?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

32 minutes vs Washington

he only got 13 last game Lowry was out.

• frugal

@monarch said...

I dont think Toronto wants to be in the play in nor believes they can make it. Based upon quotes from Nick Nurse today among many other things they have said throughout the season. They want the season to end.

You could be right, but the last few games they have looked like they are playing to win.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

With Joseph in, do you go him over Flynn?

Yes

• monarch

Frugal is it Jalen Brunson szn?

I play him when they need him to chase scoring guards around the floor.

• Dwbear1967

Today I built around Dallas-Brooklyn stack…….Kyrie Durant vs Doncic Hardaway Powell……good luck everyone

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I am playing LaMelo, Sabonis, Steph, Bey and a bunch of idiots… can’t be worse than scoring 366 without cashing

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

Game log play of the night….

Heard Deck has poor home/road splits

Pretty sure everything’s a road game for Deck at this point. He doesn’t even speak English yet, much less know where to go for the good wings.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Raptors will start VanVleet, Trent Jr., Johnson, Siakam, Birch on Thursday.

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

I can only tell you that spending up for the top priced centers generally works out.

So now you need a top-priced goalie (who usually won’t pay his salary off because of not facing enough shots), or else a punt who goes off.

My goalie punt I hope goes off: Michael Houser of the bottom-dwelling Buffalo Sabres.

Fair warning: my advice is worth even less than what you paid to read it.
    ~

It was risk free, so I just picked a bunch of guys.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Does anyone who plays NHL want to PM me a lineup for the Risk Free contest on DK. I know nothing about hockey other than it appears to be something like soccer on ice :)

Sorry this is late but maybe you entered a dummy lineup…

Pull up a lineup sheet, pick two top-two lines at random and play them, play a goalie at random who isn’t opposing one of those lines. Pick a defenseman who’s on the power play with most of one of your lines; pick another defenseman from a third team to satisfy lineup requirements.

If that leaves you with a ton of money on table, upgrade the worst of the six forwards. Doesn’t matter to who.

It sounds silly but it gets your correlations right and if you randomly picked crappy lines at least the game theory will help you out.

• Brendan239

Fine fine fine …Flynn/Gill to Joseph/Bertans

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Mavs will start Doncic, Richardson, Hardaway Jr., Finney-Smith, Cauley-Stein on Thursday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    4m
    Kelly Oubre (wrist) expected to miss 1-2 weeks.

Dude has a fractured palm and a torn tendon, and GS has been calling him Day to Day.

• Neilj907

Ok okafor out of my line I’m going with Willy

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Fine fine fine …Flynn/Gill to Joseph/Bertans

Why would you play Bertans?

• Yeoman

Flynn/Caruso to Trent/Holiday.

I don’t play a Holiday unless it is one but today’s National Day of Prayer and my lineup could use it.

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

Why would you play Bertans?

Bertans or Tony Bradley?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).