• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at Charlotte ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) — T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Brendan239 – hopefully you swapped out the guys you were recommending all day, because they pretty much all turned out bad pending overtime here.
    Bertans – 20 FD points
    Gill – 1.2 FD points
    Flynn – 9.9 FD points

• tmarohl

Thank you Mav’s!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

• Skee

10 points in 5 minutes. This stupid OKC center keeps dictating how the after hours slate goes.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Anthony Davis fell off hard. dude is a 7ft bum now. from NBA champ to bum in less than a year.

• Brendan239

Is David hurt?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Is David hurt?

Who is David?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Is David hurt?

Status note: Anthony Davis (ankle) being evaluated in locker room Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Is David hurt?

Status note: Anthony Davis (ankle) being evaluated in locker room Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

My best DK lineup is at 351 with Dray left. Need OKC to keep it a game in this 2nd half

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

My best DK lineup is at 351 with Dray left. Need OKC to keep it a game in this 2nd half

Nice

• chronoxiong

Glad I avoided a lot of landmines tonight.

Block: https://www.fanduel.com/games/58432/contests/58432-246174231/entries/2475203505/scoring

• Skee

Looks like punting both SG was the way in after hours. Mid 4k guys (on the same team) equaling an 8.8k and 7.4
    Its frustrating looking at the top lineup because its one guy (Jerome) that I didn’t think could get there that’s throwing the whole thing off.

Got something going in the showdown, just need George and Leonard to catch Kuzma, which you would think would happen but it hasn’t yet. And Drummond needs a couple to just bounce into his hands or something, you’d think the starting center could catch a few more bounces off the backboard and toss some layups in.. all I’m asking.

• yisman

Morris (?) attempts an 18 footer

Drummond jumps up right in front of the basket as the ball is descending for a blatant goaltend.

That belongs on Shaqtin’ the Fool. Another damn fool in the NBA.

Also, Schroder refusing to get the vaccine and then missing a week+ due to COVID protocols…

that’s a fool. Him and LeBron.

• yisman

Anthony Davis (general fragility) questionable for Friday.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Back spasms

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Is Anthony Davis the most overrated (and downright useless) “superstar” in modern NBA?

I mean…. Westbrook and Harden never won anything but at least they play

KD would be up there too but he still plays a bit more than brow

• Njsum1

@yisman said...

Haha

Lakers got lucky to grab a chip last year…IMO

Lebron is still great when healthy, yet he’s played a lot of basketball and is struggling to get right from a common ankle injury….not a good sign

AD is always generally banged up, yet when he’s right he’s still a top player. Wouldn’t be surprised if this iteration of the Lakers won its first and only title last year. 🤷‍♂️

• Skee

I got blinded by the prize on after hours vs. this showdown. Wasted a bunch of time trying to figure out OKC which really I know I wasn’t prepared to do. Looks like they are still figuring it out themselves.
    Meanwhile I have the showdown perfect, just not in the exact order because by the time I entered there was only 1 slot left. I got a few more entries by spamming the Enter button for a few minutes while it was full and taking slots as people cancelled.

• tmarohl

Just got my invoice for Bucks playoff tickets. Only get every other home game because of capacity restrictions.

Not my normal seats either, these are on about the 10 yard line in row six of the second level. $60 per ticket for first round, $80 for second, $110 for third and $185 should they be lucky enough to make the finals.

• Njsum1

@Unico10 said...

I mean…. Westbrook and Harden never won anything but at least they play

Winning a title as it relates to Individual player’s greatness is often (yet not always) overrated IMO.

Plenty of great players never won a title, and many who did had a squad of studs to go along with them. 🤷‍♂️

• Skee

Did bad in main, bad in after hours, but every showdown lineup is near the top except for one throwaway Davis lineup just in case he went off. Actually made back the entry fees for the dud slates and profited, but didn’t actually win. Kind of a weird result.

• Mr_tjRoto

Thank you Ben Mc. midnight hammer
    2 blocks and a steal in last minute.
    Kuzma/Ben secret sauce
    won by 2 in a sloppy night

• chronoxiong

Welp, it was stupid of me to fade chalk Siakam. Block: https://www.fanduel.com/games/58432/contests/58432-246174231/entries/2475203505/scoring

I knew the dangers in picking Draymond because of the blowout potential. Just didn’t think Siakam was going to hit 66 fdp. Looking at my lineup, the only guys I could/would switch out was Westy or Bogdanovic. The rest were staying put in my lineup. Bogdanovic was okay but Gallinari outscored him so that was the switch I could have done. Oh well. Glad to cash tonight. I spent $5.40 and won back $14.70

• telestraightshooter

CURSE YOU GLASS!

That is all
    carry on

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).