NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Chicago at Cleveland(-6) —- T:194.5
    9:30pm LA Clippers at Houston(-7) —- T:214.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mindofigor

@simdynasty said...

Here’s the best lineup I could come up with after the fact: Teague, Sessions, Korver, Beal, Porter, Carroll, Millsap, Randolph, Horford. Which left $1800 on the table. Those are the top scores from last night, with the exception of Teague who was a few points behind Curry. The total was 321.9 points.

Yep… and that LU would’ve won the slam all by itself.

• simdynasty

@Stylerip said...

Yep… and that LU would’ve won the slam all by itself.

I think most people who got close used that $1800 to turn Korver into Klay Thompson.

• austinodo

I had the winning lineup and didn’t play it anywhere but the qualifier for NYC thing. :(:(::(:(:(:(:( only two lineups played my heart broke

• Mindofigor

@simdynasty said...

I think most people who got close used that $1800 to turn Korver into Klay Thompson.

I had the same LU except did Draymond instead of Zach, and Tony Allen instead of Korver.

Suuuucks

• Jflack3

Anyone toying with no rose or kyrie?

• shockermandan

@simdynasty said...

Fair enough, so the Curry/Teague and Lee/Korver swap would’ve yielded higher. My bad on that. I still stand by my point that a lot of times in the short-slate GPPs, you’re not so much worried about value on every player as you are worried about how many points your player is beating other players by in the same position.

• PGGG

@Jflack3 said...

Yup

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@Jflack3 said...

Both can be faded. Other positions you almost have to pay up for tonight. Kyrie is easier to fade due to price. I have some exposure to rose because I think he’s getting more opportunities on offense with jimmy facing defense from lebron and shump. But again plenty of good options at pg tonight to allow you to spend elsewhere.

• Gheag2014

Any terry/Pablo stacks?

• WVWhodat

@simdynasty said...

Yep. Had I not switched to Klay I would have finished in 1st, instead I finished in 31st.

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@Gheag2014 said...

Any terry/Pablo stacks?

hahaha, no way. harden and dwight are going to dominate this game. basically a must win. maybe one or the other if you need to save salary but i wouldnt stack both.

• tprocopio1

Hmmm Shumpert, Redick, or Crawford?

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@tprocopio1 said...

Hmmm Shumpert, Redick, or Crawford?

toss up between crawford or shump. shump gets more defense stats, crawford will play alot of PG against houstons terrible defense. redick gets a ton of minutes but he only scores so he needs to go off just to hit value even at just $5000

• dbramwell123

is anyone fading Austin rivers

• bigredhoss

anyone worried about Rose only having 1 day rest?

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

• djjimmyjames

@DK_Ninjaaaaa said...

hahaha, no way. harden and dwight are going to dominate this game. basically a must win. maybe one or the other if you need to save salary but i wouldnt stack both.

if you are fading both rose and irving, and not stacking terry/pablo, who would you play at PG on FD then?

• Jflack3

You almost have to do a Pablo/terry or terry/brooks stack if you’re fading Rose and Kyrie on FD…they have Rivers in the SG spot.

• dbramwell123

@Slah said...

Yes

to fading rivers?

• tprocopio1

@DK_Ninjaaaaa said...

toss up between crawford or shump. shump gets more defense stats, crawford will play alot of PG against houstons terrible defense. redick gets a ton of minutes but he only scores so he needs to go off just to hit value even at just $5000

Yep, I believe Shump’s gotta take that backseat to kyrie and lebron tonight, probably shoot less. They’re gonna be hungry. I’ll probably roll with Crawford and CPaul will be announced a starter at 7:01pm.

• eronau

thoughts on how much howard will be owned tonight in the shot

• bigredhoss

Gibson and Jones both 4k on FD, either worth a look for cash?

• derrioned

First time poster but I have been pretty successful with DFS considering I only started months ago. I started a blog to help everyone. My background is basketball and I also coach and teach it. Hopefully you find my analysis helpful. And don’t forget to hit that thumbs up. Thanks guys and much success tonight

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/wednesday-may-6th-688216

• rambotex

@sellout075 said...

I won my first GPP on FD last night, but so did 66 others! lol Here’s to another chance of splitting the pot. Good luck tonight everyone.

A win is a win; Congratulations!

• DK_Ninjaaaaa

@djjimmyjames said...

if you are fading both rose and irving, and not stacking terry/pablo, who would you play at PG on FD then?

ah you must be on fanfuel? im on DK so only have to roster 1 PG. rivers is my cheap PG even if paul plays. but different story of FD where you have to roster 2 PGs. i dont love either pablo or terry since they basically split minutes evenly so i personally would go pablo to save the salary since terry is $1200 on DK but he is also listed as SG on DK too. if you go rivers/pablo, im guessing the rest of your LU is pretty damn stacked. good luck! hope this helps

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).