8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Milwaukee ( -17 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Frank Nkilitina 30 burger

• monarch

Austin Rivers vs the Jazz is a thing. I suppose he is more valuable when the Jazz have all their guards on the floor for him to defend but either way it has been a thing for awhile.

• realphipps

Just glad there are no freerolls to bait me in for another night….

• Pierce85

THJr and Powell again ?

• Njsum1

Is this slate even playable? 😜

• monarch

@Pierce85 said...

THJr and Powell again ?

I am going to have hard time choosing Dwight Powell over Nikola Jokic and Mo Bamba with my two available center spots.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Frank Nkilitina 30 burger

Stop it. Due has played no more than 4 minutes in a game since March and has several DNP’s. Now I know you are just being a troll.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Stop it. Due has played no more than 4 minutes in a game since March and has several DNP’s. Now I know you are just being a troll.

He’s been a troll for the past two months.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

He’s been a troll for the past two months.

I used to just think he made bad plays, like last night with Flynn, Bertans, and Gill. Now I know he is not serious about trying to win.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I used to just think he made bad plays, like last night with Flynn, Bertans, and Gill. Now I know he is not serious about trying to win.

I’m still not convinced. If Quickly wasn’t doubtful I would finally believe it

• bazerko

From looking at who he says he is going to play, I just think he plays really low value plays to cram in as many studs as possible. Not the most optimal way to play, but I think that’s his strategy haha

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

From looking at who he says he is going to play, I just think he plays really low value plays to cram in as many studs as possible. Not the most optimal way to play, but I think that’s his strategy haha

If that is his strategy, he should be cramming every available cheap Rocket into a lineup tonight, because they are blowout proof and will probably all get close to 38 minutes.

• Brendan239

Frank N/Clarkson/Bog/Porter/Martin/Bam

Bursts is out, Q is out, Rose is old. Elf is Elf. Frank is $3.5k. 27-30 FD points

Winner winner chicken dinner

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah even with Quickly doubtful, I would not assume that Frank would get all 24 of the minutes that Quickly has been getting lately. I would think Frank might get 12 of those, with Bullock, Rose and Payton probably playing 3 or so more minutes each. Could also throw a couple minutes to Pinson

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Frank N/Clarkson/Bog/Porter/Martin/Bam

Bursts is out, Q is out, Rose is old. Elf is Elf. Frank is $3.5k. 27-30 FD points

Winner winner chicken dinner

Franky could play 48 minutes, and would give you maybe 24 fantasy points, because he is about a .5 per minute player. Several better minimum or close to minimum price players on this slate that depending on the news, could get you an actual 30 or 40 burger with guaranteed high minutes.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I am going to have hard time choosing Dwight Powell over Nikola Jokic and Mo Bamba with my two available center spots.

You can build some nice lineups with Powell and Bamba.

• Wsdm61987

@theIrrigator said...

Just ignore him if at all possible

• xwalker5

How do you guys go about settin your lineups?

1) Do you do pretty much the same thing every day?

2) Lot of research? Minimal research?

3) Big emphasis on stats? No stats?

4) Big player pool? Small player pool?

5) How many lineups you usually run?

• tmarohl

Porzingis and Kleber ruled out.

• tmarohl

@xwalker5 said...

I look for guys underpriced for their expected roles. For instance, lots of cheap Houston guys potentially tonight, especially if Wood is ruled out.
    I typically don’t have a player pool like some of the people who do mass entering. This season I have been building about 10 on FD and about 5 or 6 on DK.

• xwalker5

@tmarohl said...

I look for guys underpriced for their expected roles. For instance, lots of cheap Houston guys potentially tonight, especially if Wood is ruled out.
    I typically don’t have a player pool like some of the people who do mass entering. This season I have been building about 10 on FD and about 5 or 6 on DK.

I like your approach/how you build stuff in the forum contests. You play it smart most nights. Have you noticed any difference in how things go for ya with the 10 on FD vs the 5-6 on DK?

I was runnin 4-10 on DK for a while, then switched to trying 20’s for a bit. Just been doing single bullets for the last month or so tryna find a sweet spot

• gaelicgirl

Congrats for last night, Irrigator!

• tmarohl

@xwalker5 said...

I like your approach/how you build stuff in the forum contests. You play it smart most nights. Have you noticed any difference in how things go for ya with the 10 on FD vs the 5-6 on DK?

I was runnin 4-10 on DK for a while, then switched to trying 20’s for a bit. Just been doing single bullets for the last month or so tryna find a sweet spot

FD has been tough this year. I think the pricing most days has been much more efficient than DK. DK seems to be a studs and scrubs build every night because of the positional flexibility combined with the fact that there are usually two or three 3.0 to 3.4K players you can play.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

You can build some nice lineups with Powell and Bamba.

Powell on his own is a good play. Yet Bamba and Jokic will be awfully hard to pass on.

Don’t see both of Luka and Giannis outscoring Jokic. Maybe I’ll do 1 lineup with Powell/bamba and Luka/Giannis

• monarch

@xwalker5 said...

As the season gets weird less emphasis on stats and far more on the dynamics of the slate.

Which teams are in contention. Is a team on a front end of a B2B, stuff like that. More feel less data.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).