8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Milwaukee ( -17 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

Damn LAL looking thin as hell too. Point Kuzma?

• bazerko

He was the back up PG last night, so he is going to have to shoulder a heavy load tonight if Caruso and AD are out.

• frugal

The more I look at things, the more I want to go more balanced tonight…

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Why does Brooke Lopez eat vs shitty teams (33-39) but not show up vs the good teams (14-25)?

Not sure I understand your question. The common theme in most of Brook’s “good” games is that he is scoring and getting blocks. I don’t think it is a function of good or bad teams.

• Neilj907

What about big guys from the Spurs against sac

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

He was the back up PG last night, so he is going to have to shoulder a heavy load tonight if Caruso and AD are out.

AD is probable.

• monarch

@Neilj907 said...

Richaun Holmes has been shutting people down.

• frugal

@Neilj907 said...

I kinda like Murray and Derozen, good chance each put up ~20 FGA tonight .

• tmarohl

The line on that Bucks Houston game is 17 points. Feels like guys like Giannis, Khris and Jrue might not play normal allotment of minutes. Makes it difficult for me to play them. If I play any Bucks, probably will be guys like Portis or Forbes

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

The line on that Bucks Houston game is 17 points. Feels like guys like Giannis, Khris and Jrue might not play normal allotment of minutes. Makes it difficult for me to play them. If I play any Bucks, probably will be guys like Portis or Forbes

I will have Giannis in 1, but pretty much feel the same.

• monarch

But the value is clearly there. 55 from Giannis is good enough for me. I scored 414 DK the other night with 50 from Tatum. I agree Giannis isnt getting 80 but he is more likely to post 50+ in this game than a more difficult opponent. I think his floor is more secure but ceiling lower.

• chronoxiong

Shouldn’t the Bucks just rest their main stars tonight? The game is not on national TV. They are not needed to face this G League Rockets squad.

• frugal

@monarch said...

But the value is clearly there. 55 from Giannis is good enough for me. I scored 414 DK the other night with 50 from Tatum. I agree Giannis isnt getting 80 but he is more likely to post 50+ in this game than a more difficult opponent. I think his floor is more secure but ceiling lower.

The value is certainly there, but I have a feeling the upside is going to come from several more mid priced guys tonight with the optimal build something like 2 punts and balanced the rest the way vs 2 studs and punts.

• monarch

@chronoxiong said...

Shouldn’t the Bucks just rest their main stars tonight? The game is not on national TV. They are not needed to face this G League Rockets squad.

Rest for what? Today is Friday, they dont play again until Monday. They are not on a B2B.

• Brendan239

I cannot get away from Monk on FD for $4,700. This is one of his 10x spots

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

They lost to Houston last week. Kevin Porter had 50 natural, although he is not playing. Bucks have a chance to be 2 seed as they have tiebreaker over Brooklyn. They are not going to rest anyone tonight. Although I’m sure the plan is to have them play minutes in the mid 20’s rather than low 30’s.

• Brendan239

Nunn looking good too at fittytwo

• Brendan239

Run it back w DRuss. And why is Delon still so cheap?

• frugal

What happened to AD? That guy should be smashing.

• charara1224

Can anyone like limit or mute someone from constantly posting? It could really come in handy today ^^

• monarch

@frugal said...

What happened to AD? That guy should be smashing.

He has really regressed. I thought he would be MVP this season. He is not even a top 30 player at the moment.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Zion Williamson out indefinitely with fractured finger. https://t.co/NxuQBaFJTK

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Ah damn. Just plopped him in one.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I guess that means tonight will be Embiid’s rest night. No Ingram and No Zion so this game won’t be competitive.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Joel Embiid (injury recovery) a game-time decision Friday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).