8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 17 ) at Milwaukee ( -17 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

Bagley just lot a ton of points! I need him in the game badly now! I knew I should have just picked PJ Washington instead in that price range. Ugh!!!!

• bazerko

Well thankfully a more chalky lineup is sitting in first (100K), has 2 Pelicans, 3 Rockets, Delon Wright. Only two low owned guys are: Embiid and Bogdanovic..

• Neilj907

What up Marvin?

• Golfnut04240

Bagley is my dud of the night.

• Skee

Man the after hours is turning out weird. Randle/Davis in the low 30s with points, at 9.7k and 9.4k..
    I knew there were value guards but I didn’t want to take them because there we so many stud guards.
    But so far it looks like the value guards and paying up for PF was the move, even if the PF points aren’t what you would normally want from those salaries.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

live look at Marvin the bag man.

• Neilj907

Still cashin with Bagley in the lineup, thank god for Kemba

• Golfnut04240

Bagley killed my GPPs and the Luka “bust” due to the blowout killed my cash games.

Finally a good game from Glass. Wow. POR E-Z anyhow. Kooz-MA can’t make a shot. Crowder with good game at 3700 and nobody had him, or Glass. I did. Didn’t matter. Kizma under 10 fp somehow 1 for 11 shooting crippled lineups and Bagley crippled lines.

• Golfnut04240

With 2 Rounds to go in the BetMGM | NBA Yahoo Cup, I stand in 65th place overall out of 41,443 entrants and a $10 prize. I finished 129th tonight with 340.2 points and gained a dollar.

• chronoxiong

Donated $7 tonight. Thanks for the 8 fdp Kuzma. Oh, and thanks for the even better 7 fdp Bagley. Your ass got benched. I knew to not play your ass for 7k yet I still did. Didn’t think you would get benched for sucking so hard. And I knew that I should have played PJ Washington at 6.6k instead of you. SMH.

• Skee

Bad day. Basically broke even on the after hours, but I should not have played Den-Uta showdown at all. 100% loss. No Bog. I wasn’t impressed with who I could get by saving money with Bog so I was all Clarkson/Ingle out of the Utah guys in that range.
    Thought I had it too. I was very confident before the game. Even after I entered the wrong 6k guy, I actually did end up with the two highest scoring ones. And the rest of the guys behind Bog are all in the order I had. Pretty sure if you just take Bog out I would have had not only the first place lineup but second, third, and even more.

• mrshhhh

I went into the last 2 minutes of the sac/sa game with a real chance to take down the 100k on da but sac fell apart on me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).