• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 247.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 14.5 ) at Utah ( -14.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I only have 3 more slates left until I have ironman

• dominicanpapi

Russ at 11K on DK is a lock and load but you can definitely have that conversation on FD where he’s 12K.

• mbunner23

This looks like a decent slate. Until 5:30.

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

Did anyone hit the stat sheet stuffer achievement this season?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Looked and I did, apparently. Couldn’t tell you who I played that did it or when if my life depended on it though.

EDIT: Happened 3 times this season.

3/31 – VanVleet : 18 points, 4 boards, 7 assists, 5 steals, and 4 blocks (Probably who I used, so I guess I could have saved myself)
    5/1 – Juan Toscano Anderson : 6 points, 6 boards, 4 assists, 4 steals, 5 blocks
    5/4 – Delon Wright : 13 points, 10 boards, 8 assists, 4 steals, 4 blocks

Kind of crazy 2 of the 3 are guards. You would have thought Embiid, Jokic, Giannis types, but nope. Delon freakin’ Wright!

• gaelicgirl

Crazy after hours slate tonight

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone on here able to critique my MMA lineup. I have no idea who any of these guys are or how points work etc..

J Park
    T Nchukwi
    Mystery so as not to post full lineup but in the 7000’s
    G Gillepsie
    P HawesL Klein

Any must haves or fighter I should avoid?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Looked and I did, apparently. Couldn’t tell you who I played that did it or when if my life depended on it though.

3/31 – VanVleet : 18 points, 4 boards, 7 assists, 5 steals, and 4 blocks (Probably who I used, so I guess I could have saved myself)

Kind of crazy 2 of the 3 are guards. You would have thought Embiid, Jokic, Giannis types, but nope. Delon freakin’ Wright!

I got it also. As much as I play those guys I probably had them on each night they did it

• Petergunz82

@jdtrey said...

Yeah, for 500 Crowns

• BiGtIGeRs

all in on the nuggets

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

Anyone on here able to critique my MMA lineup. I have no idea who any of these guys are or how points work etc..

J Park
    T Nchukwi
    G Gillepsie
    P HawesL Klein

I wasn’t gonna play but thanks to you i finally got in one of the risk free contests before it filled. But now I also maxed out the $1 lol. Let me see what I come up with

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

• Brendan239

1 LU: Westy/F Jackson/Melton/Kanter. 2 Pacers, 2 Wizards. Unless different than usual injury news. Can’t look here much today. My sons mother (who is bi-polar) told me that I can stop paying child support (I have him 60% and do a LOT for him so it’s overdue) but she’s pissed now because my lawyer said we have to open it back up and she’ll prob have to start paying me what I’ve been paying her plus I’m in the middle of filing for divorce of my wife. I just wanna live. Let’s get this $50kkkkkk

• jayzee666

@MickyD10970 said...

J Park
    T Nchukwi
    G Gillepsie
    P HawesL Klein

I have Hawes/Park/Klein, so GL with that!!

• billythekidcowboysheat

As much as i want a westy-saboner part 2, that spurs-blazers game looks just as good.

Gonna be tough to pay 10.5 for saboner when kelly is 8.6 and running the show for hou. I was so pissed with kelly mins and he still ended up with 54😂

• joephoto

@MickyD10970 said...

J Park
    T Nchukwi
    G Gillepsie
    P HawesL Klein

Cerrone and Harris are my key value plays.
    Nchukwi / Park are fighting each other. I might use Park.

• dominicanpapi

I’m glad the Sixers game is one of the first games of the slate. Can’t really do a whole lot with Simmons and Embiids status up in the air.

• Brendan239

Wish it was a Tobias revenge game but it’s in Philly and he’ll prob play 26 minutes

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

Yes I hit it…not sure how or when though 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@MickyD10970 said...

J Park
    T Nchukwi
    G Gillepsie
    P HawesL Klein

Just missed the risk free tourney (again 😭) remembered to do 3 of the 5 and missed out on 2. (Golf and MMA)

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Grabbed the NHL Ironman a couple days ago, and I’m also 3 away from NBA.

Gotta make sure I don’t claim the NBA Ironman until June 1

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

As much as i want a westy-saboner part 2, that spurs-blazers game looks just as good.

Gonna be tough to pay 10.5 for saboner when kelly is 8.6 and running the show for hou. I was so pissed with kelly mins and he still ended up with 54😂

IMO, there’s 3 studs worth paying up for…Westy, Sabonis, and the Joker. And maybe Durant. And while you could cram them into 1 lineup, it only leaves 3500 per roster spot, which likely leaves you short of a good lineup, unless like 2 3k plays with 30 point upside open up (which is possible) between now and lock.

• frugal

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

HOU could have a few guys back tonight with an absolutely horrible matchup and increased prices. Not sure they are as stackable as they’ve been.

• Wsdm61987

@Pandamonious said...

Make no mistake, Delon Wright is, should be, and was a starter in the NBA because he’s a smart player who is a really good defender and a really good overall basketball player if given the opportunity.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Kelly Olynyk (ankle) questionable Saturday. https://t.co/OgEzoFdLtC

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).