• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 247.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 14.5 ) at Utah ( -14.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• IT4MVP

Maxey or Brooks???

• Njsum1

I don’t want to play this Yoda, yet I keep needing a 3k guy I know will see minutes. His usage is always 💩 when he starts. Embiid playing messed up my 100% Dwight/Harris/Maxey and 50% Danny Green game plan

• monarch

I am playing the Sixers value. Maxey Mania!!!

Anyways I am hoping for Yuta fever as well

• IT4MVP

Who’s the punt at C on FD?? Right now I have Looney but literally no upside just praying he gets to 20. DAJ maybe? Or Lopez

• Westy vs saboner

With maxey to start, gl everyone🤠

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t want to play this Yoda, yet I keep needing a 3k guy I know will see minutes. His usage is always 💩 when he starts. Embiid playing messed up my 100% Dwight/Harris/Maxey and 50% Danny Green game plan

• frugal

Wow, that was a mad rush. I for some reason thought I had 30 extra minutes. Lot’s of Maxey, Yuta, and HOU guys for value. LIttle Bemby and Thybulle.

• IT4MVP

Westy, Sabonis, Lavert, Maxey

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@IT4MVP said...

Who’s the punt at C on FD?? Right now I have Looney but literally no upside just praying he gets to 20. DAJ maybe? Or Lopez

I didn’t punt center on FD. Embiid too cheap. I would go Moses if I was punting though followed by RoLo. I finally stopped playing Wizards center roulette

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

I have Hawes/Park/Klein, so GL with that!!

Also had Cristina Aguilera for the L and 2 pts.
    Another LP sweat in the Cash back tourneys!!

WB
    Sabonis
    Sumner

for the early climb down the LP ladder in NBA!

• monarch

I am the only one in my contests with Thybulle. All the pros faded.

• Kj over trent straight up right?

Have the 200 to go from kj to trent, trent so scoring dependant.

Maxey-Mania. No Saboney? NO Cashey. Played a few Trent Jr’s and Flynn’s. Trent better not sink me here.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Wrong forum

• tmarohl

Watch someone like the disease – Deividas Sirvydis – Break the slate.

Nice start J J J, need 50 Boyga. Got on all 3 4PP’s. Maxey too.

• FlyingArmBar4u

Bk/Den game is the one I like the most. No one will play Defense and all offense. Although watch out for MPJ to get into foul trouble on KD

Nightmare…….. HOWARD has 21? He’s gonna 10x now. And Len has 21 in the 1st H. Saw a lineup with West/Beal/Sab… Howard/Len in the top 5.

• Brendan239

Need Bertans to pick it up. Got Westy/Levert/Thybulle/Bertans/Sabonis going now. Need a 50 burger from Kanter tonight. 20/20. And a 40 from Maledon and Brooks

• mrshhhh

I had that lineup all day until embid was ruled in

• Golfnut04240

Sabonis and Westbrook combine for 73 DK points in the 1st half. If they get their triple-doubles, they could combine for 150+.

• tmarohl

Beal to the locker room.

• Brendan239

F you Thybulle

Noooooooooooooooooo needed Beal. Come On.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Noooooooooooooooooo needed Beal. Come On.

Just checked back in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).