• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 247.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 14.5 ) at Utah ( -14.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

This Jingles / Bogdanovic thing is starting to be tiring…. they are too expensive to play both and it seems I always pick the wrong one
    Let’s see but is all Jingles at the beginning
    234 with 3 HOU and Bogdanovic to go…. only added 3.5 so far… figures

• Skee

If I could play fantasy by the quarter… this OKC Center always comes out around no worse than #2 at the position, and #1 among the sub 5ks

• tmarohl

Why didn’t Gordon start for Denver?

Got to 315 on D K with only Cov left. Nice 12fp for the Quarter for Cov here. Move into top 100. Be nice to have a little 40-burger-platter from Cov and cash in top 100 for once.

• monarch

This some BS. No Milsap. Never a mention of him sitting.

Old Man Millsap is being phased out. Hardly played last 10 days. Had him in one too today cause they’re depleted but I adjusted for news. Didn’t see, that darn Dort was in? Thought big mins tonight for Deck. Guess not. Maybe none now.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

What does Anthony Lamb look like?? Are we sure Snell didn’t sneak in there and is wearing his jersey?

• Brendan239

Well duck. Tried swapping to JayMike at 10:01

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Why didn’t Gordon start for Denver?

Aaron Gordon (calf) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/CQBG0zmVEE

Wow Cancar and Bol are in, in the 1st Q. Bizarre. Not even a b2b. DNP-CD for Millsap. Lol

• tmarohl

• FlyingArmBar4u

@monarch said...

Milsap, thank me later

Ya mo mo

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Wow Cancar and Bol are in, in the 1st Q. Bizarre. Not even a b2b. DNP-CD for Millsap. Lol

It was a B2B. I still have Millsap on DK at the center position. Green was only PF. Of course all those Millsap lineups had all fire

• FlyingArmBar4u

Round of applause for monarch everyone 👏🙌👍🏾👌🏾

• Skee

My lineups that jumped out front have no low-owned plays.
    I have one with Porter (high scoring) and Ingles (potential, and only 10.8% owned) but I didn’t land on that SF combo until 9:59 and it only made it into one of my weaker lineups, basically a hedge lineup against guard value in case all the cheap 40% guards don’t hit.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Well duck. Tried swapping to JayMike at 10:01

I can’t ever swap after lock either

• monarch

@FlyingArmBar4u said...

Round of applause for monarch everyone 👏🙌👍🏾👌🏾

Were you the one who cautioned against MPJ who is breaking the slate?

Denver 3rd-Team beating BKN up.. Cancar vs K D. Lol. M Howard drains two 3s.. aaand all the Martin Jrs steamed past my Cov line. Amazingly every person up top with minutes remains has K Martin Jr. And/or Lamb. Happen to have him on all my other lineups.

• FlyingArmBar4u

@monarch said...

• chronoxiong

Anthony Lamb sucks. Of course he will suck once I became aware of who he is.

• TheFrankman86

Insane

Paul MIllsap had almost 40% ownership in Double-ups across the board.

Resting and nothing given pre-game.

• FlyingArmBar4u

Man I had the same issue with Armani brooks bro. Then he had a good night the other day for his price. I feel your pain.

• FlyingArmBar4u

@monarch said...

Pfffff yea 18.4 fd points for 2 quarters real “ slate breaker” ya mo mo

• Brendan239

Why can’t I catch a Kanter 2% 40 burger. Sitting at 297.7 w Westy/Maledon/A Brooks/Levert/Thybulle/Porter/Sabonis/Bertans/Kanter. Let’s win some good $ finally. Single bullet

• BerkeleyBoss

Yeah…woulda been nice to know Millsap was out before I put him in almost every lineup lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).