• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 247.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 14.5 ) at Utah ( -14.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@FlyingArmBar4u said...

Pfffff yea 18.4 fd points for 2 quarters real “ slate breaker” ya mo mo

It’s not halftime yet

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

DJ and Lamb doing all they can to ensure that I don’t cash with RWB, Sabonis. Maxey, Flynn, K Martin

• chronoxiong

@Unico10 said...

DJ and Lamb doing all they can to ensure that I don’t cash with RWB, Sabonis. Maxey, Flynn, K Martin

Hey. Whats your lineup? I have those guys too lol.

Pick N Roll: https://www.fanduel.com/games/58551/contests/58551-246227049/entries/2477087033/scoring

• TheFrankman86

I mean, it’s not like the NBA would fine the Nuggets for sitting Millsap. I heard Gordon was out early, saw JaMycal Green would start and was like “that’s fine, Millsap will play 20-24 bench minutes and at $3,900 on FD would be easy value”. NOPE!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Hey. Whats your lineup? I have those guys too lol.

Pick N Roll: https://www.fanduel.com/games/58551/contests/58551-246227049/entries/2477087033/scoring

I am in the DK single entry

Watch with me *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107729683

• FlyingArmBar4u

@theIrrigator said...

It’s not halftime yet

You’re right my bad big 26 fd points. Huge slate breaker !!!

• FlyingArmBar4u

@monarch said...

Were you the one who cautioned against MPJ who is breaking the slate?

I actually suggested to use denver guys and it was possible MPJ may get in foul trouble vs you saying “ Millsap, trust Me”

DRAY with the 15 Point Half. Wow. Don’t think he had 15 all year yet. And 9 assists. G S up 25 though.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Remind me to never play augustin again, bum.

• IT4MVP

DJ and Lamb trying to deny me my 400

• BerkeleyBoss

Since I have nothing resembling a sweat tonight, I thought I’d make another Steph appreciation post.

38 pts on 20 fg and 7 ft. Most efficient high volume scorer of all time.

Also, shoutout to Dray for making 3 3’s in a game! Lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@FlyingArmBar4u said...

You’re right my bad big 26 fd points. Huge slate breaker !!!

Probably needs 55-60 to be a slate breaker

• tmarohl

Steph would put up about 60 natural tonight if they would let him play the fourth quarter.

• Brendan239

Do we really have to consider Niang from now on?

• chronoxiong

Sit Curry down right now! You are up 40 points Warriors. No need for him to play anymore against this tanking Thunder team!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Do we really have to consider Niang from now on?

I swapped all my Niang to Green. But no Niang will score 12 fpts next game

• Theguy49503

Was there an official word Millsap would t be playing or is just obvious because he has yet to touch the floor?

• jayzee666

I have the 2 lowest scoring players on Houston and they are starters of only 8 players.

I just needed to brag about my unmatched powers of snowflaking and basement games,

Almost had a rare 300 game on DK. Should be given bonus crowns for my continued dominance!

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Sit Curry down right now! You are up 40 points Warriors. No need for him to play anymore against this tanking Thunder team!

You realize that both Steph and Beal are going to score as much as possible this next week because they are neck and neck for the scoring title. I even posted earlier today that Beal had retaken the lead with his 50 point game, so Warriors were going to feed him tonight. If it was better competition, Steph would have probably scored 70 tonight.

• tmarohl

Nuggets are choking.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

So HOU had 8 players….. and these two idiots managed 8.25 in 32 minutes and 6.25 pts in 18 minutes….
    While Jeffries goes for 38 and someone named something Thomas that wasn’t even available posts 50+

You tell me this isn’t f’ing preseason basketball

Finishing 327.50 exactly one points out of cash in the SE
    Cashed in the shootaround… whoop dee doo

Scaled down my play but this is still not worth mental sanity

• tmarohl

Thomas played well in Milwaukee last night.

• Skee

Hm. Hard to tell where I went wrong. I simply have the wrong punts.
    I am coming to hate any slate that OKC is on. Mykhailiuk with 30 points, yet most nights you throw him in saying just get me 20, and he’ll get 5.
    Also don’t even know who Jeffries is so that one is on my inexperience.
    But yeah, I hate OKC slates.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Thomas played well in Milwaukee last night.

He wasn’t available on dk
    I thought about going with Jeffreys over Lamb but wasn’t SF eligible… didn’t go O Neal because low ceiling… lol… his 31 points would be the highest he scored in a while and golden

Royce at Sf and Jeffreys at UTL and I win the gpp
    But is absurd that O Neal+Jeffrey vs DJ+Lamb = 55 fantasy points

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

He wasn’t available on dk
    I thought about going with Jeffreys over Lamb but wasn’t SF eligible… didn’t go O Neal because low ceiling… lol… his 31 points would be the highest he scored in a while and golden

I didn’t realize that he wasn’t in the player pool.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).