• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at Indiana ( 3.5 ) —- T: 247.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 14.5 ) at Utah ( -14.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Cashed everthing with dud ddr and garbage mf dj.

Tmr should be fun:

Ball brothers battle😁 might have to play both out of respect.

And Willy revenge🤠

• jv21

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice win today. Feels nice to have my SE hit on dk. Won some WTA’s and Golf milly tickets.

Really surprised by Maxey’s ownership on FD. Around 20% or less. Luckily I went 100%, if only Siakam did not leave the game, I could had a big night.

• felixbb11

Came 1st in the Monster, Slam, tied for 2nd in layup. As well as 4 more high finishes in the bigger tourneys. Won a little over $34K tonight off of this one (chalky) lineup.

Westbrook
    Flynn
    Levert
    Maxey
    Bogdanovic
    Porter
    Jaren Jackson
    KJ Martin
    Birch

Once I saw the Siakim injury, Trent score, and Embiid score I knew the lineup had legs

• jv21

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@felixbb11 said...

Came 1st in the Monster, Slam, tied for 2nd in layup. As well as 4 more high finishes in the bigger tourneys. Won a little over $34K tonight off of this one (chalky) lineup.

Nice & congrats!, I need to change my bankroll strategy for the playoffs and play higher stakes so I win more when my lineups hits. My SE lineup was a 3 v 3 swap from yours (Facundo, Siakam, JVal over Russ, JJr, Birch)

• tmarohl

@felixbb11 said...

Westbrook
    Flynn
    Levert
    Maxey
    Bogdanovic
    Porter
    Jaren Jackson
    KJ Martin
    Birch

Once I saw the Siakim injury, Trent score, and Embiid score I knew the lineup had legs

Congrats

• chronoxiong

Pick N Roll: https://www.fanduel.com/games/58551/contests/58551-246227049/entries/2477087033/scoring

Spent $7 and won back $37.85. Best night in forever. I am finding my stride lately. But the season is ending soon. So sad. There’s always a bust in my lineup. It just never ends. Oh well. Glad i still crushed it

• gaelicgirl

@chronoxiong said...

Pick N Roll: https://www.fanduel.com/games/58551/contests/58551-246227049/entries/2477087033/scoring

Spent $7 and won back $37.85. Best night in forever. I am finding my stride lately. But the season is ending soon. So sad. There’s always a bust in my lineup. It just never ends. Oh well. Glad i still crushed it

Good job, chrono!

• felixbb11

Thank you! I loved JVal tonight but ultimately went with Birch as a leverage off of Siakim

• felixbb11

Important data for the Curry/ Beal rosters moving forward

When asked if he knew before the game how many points Beal had scored, Curry didn’t hesitate.

“Of course, I did,” Curry said. “I know what he’s doing. He’s obviously been playing at a high level, but any time somebody gets 50, you hear about it.”

• gaelicgirl

@felixbb11 said...

Important data for the Curry/ Beal rosters moving forward

When asked if he knew before the game how many points Beal had scored, Curry didn’t hesitate.

“Of course, I did,” Curry said. “I know what he’s doing. He’s obviously been playing at a high level, but any time somebody gets 50, you hear about it.”

Hopefully Beal doesn’t miss any games with that hamstring strain. Otherwise, this race is over.

“The Wizards announced after the game that Beal had officially been diagnosed with a hamstring strain and will undergo further evaluation on Sunday. It’s obviously too early to know how long Beal might be out, but for what it’s worth he was in tears on the sideline, which isn’t a great sign.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXYVMIzZ_jg

• felixbb11

Deleted

• gaelicgirl

@felixbb11 said...

But if he does…do you roster Wedtbrook at $12.5K?

You could certainly make an argument for it.
    “Without him, expect Westbrook to assume a massive usage load, such as when he dropped 35 points, 21 assists and 14 rebounds on March 29 against the Pacers.”

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2938941-wizards-bradley-beal-to-be-reevaluated-after-suffering-hamstring-injury

• Bodhisattva

Damn I almost took down the mini-max again on DK, was one bucket away. I just couldn’t get Maxey into all my lineups in time or I would’ve had it. I’m blown away by how fast Maxey got to 45%+ ownership site-wide last night. Gotta figure out how to global swap faster.

• yisman

what the hell happened to Augustin and Lamb?

even with my bad lineup, I would’ve won this. damn. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107730886

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).