NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 189.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• GGee87

@Joshk3 said...

Hey everyone, my blog is up on this site.. Where is the link?

All you have to do is click on his name. Scroll down to the bottom, where the articles are listed and click on May 9th

• ereymann

Would probably lean with whoever starts between mcbob and UD of maybe amare. Think they are only worth it on DK where they are sub 3k

• osuryanf

I have my super mega punty lineup that’s just crazy enough to win the $4 300k in Draftkings tonight…. Let’s gooo!

• Michin2530

Let’s see it

• Harbaugh

Who gets more fantasy points, Lowry or Wade? Lowry has sucked in the playoffs but could break out with J-Val out.

• onepinrodney

@Mindofigor said...

If i was on DK, i’d fade draymond easily.

Dray is the one player that fading would be suicide, he’ll be 90% owned, so if he has a mediocre night who cares? He did for everyone else also.

• Philliprayburn

I guess I’m DEAD then cause I have faded him in every single line up

• frugal

@onepinrodney said...

Dray is the one player that fading would be suicide, he’ll be 90% owned, so if he has a mediocre night who cares? He did for everyone else also.

For tournaments, if he’s 90% owned and he has a mediocre night, if you fade him you have a great chance of placing very high. I’m on the fence. At his price, it almost guarantees you need 2 punts in your lineup to also kill it.

• Philliprayburn

Am I the only one on the FADE DRAY TRAIN LOL???

• billholler

@frugal said...

At his price, it almost guarantees you need 2 punts in your lineup to also kill it.

Well you won’t see too many 2 game slates ever with as many value plays as we have tonight.

• billholler

DK points, Green is averaging 63 per game with Curry out

• Mindofigor

@onepinrodney said...

I care, because i’m trying to win a gpp. I’d rather stack the top pg’s and sg’s than play draymond (potentially with curry back) on DK. Dude is 11.8k. No thanks.

• Johnnyhooops

@Harbaugh said...

Who gets more fantasy points, Lowry or Wade? Lowry has sucked in the playoffs but could break out with J-Val out.

Im fading wade,,, feel your chasing points with that guy,, to old to do it tonight

• Mindofigor

@Johnnyhooops said...

Im fading wade,,, feel your chasing points with that guy,, to old to do it tonight

Lol, you’re trolling.

• Daybo

@Johnnyhooops said...

Maybe not quite as high as he got last game but with Whiteside out the pressure is even moreso on wade than it was, especially trailing a series and if they lose could potentially be their last home game this season, I think Wade leaves it all on teh floor

• Johnnyhooops

Been quiet laltly
    Heed the warning

• Johnnyhooops

He left it on floor last game, , and lost
    They are done
    Imo

• Johnnyhooops

Check his game log,,, after big game,, lucky to get 24 fp

• Johnnyhooops

And like crab with harkless hurting
    Gl u guys

• Johnnyhooops

And with lowry finally awake
    Carrol automatic fade
    Imo

• Mindofigor

johnny. you on fd? lets h2h :)

• Johnnyhooops

That ur screen name ?

• Johnnyhooops

How much,, $5 ?,,;)

• Mindofigor

sure bud. set it up

• Johnnyhooops

Ok,, ur on !
    Give me half hour,, ill send invite
    Stratton007

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).