1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    3:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -7 ) at LA Lakers ( 7 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Sacramento ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Jaxson Hayes and Neck Tat. Potentially Glass.

I went Vanderbilt and jalen mcdaniels. Yeah. Stupid. And then Bamba had to top it off. All my other picks were solid.

How could M Morris NOT enter game for Laker? Don’t understand.. expected 25-30 mins for Kuzma. What is this idiot coach doing? He plays a horrid Kuzma 35 mins last game, and now his direct replacement Morris gets O. And you say he never plays the ‘3’, OK fine, why isn’t he playing when Davis comes out then?

• tmarohl

@866 said...

How could M Morris NOT enter game for Laker? Don’t understand.. expected 25-30 mins for Kuzma. What is this idiot coach doing? He plays a horrid Kuzma 35 mins last game, and now his direct replacement Morris gets O.

Looks like he is playing a three headed center, Wes and Talen Horton Tucker instead.

• Skee

Stuck 15-20 points back and have nobody really surging to close the gap. This happens to me a lot.
    Best lineups are a Maledon/Caruso combo, not too highly owned either, but they just aren’t doing enough to pull ahead. And Booker is holding those lineups back a bit as well.

Can’t believe cash line is at 240.. 500th only 274 right now. Leaders 325 only. I can actually cash maybe somehow now. Need Booker, Crowder. Glass.

• callmetouch

Come on Metu finish strong

WHY is Bazley playing down by 32 in the 4th.. get the guy OUT. Can’t believe I took out all my T Davis shares. That was stupid.. had to fit Glass in though

• Skee

Booker over Davis was the real killer here, you had to choose the backup player that’s 3k cheaper than a big name stud.
    Opens up Bagley/Bazley in the PF spot

Svi & Deck carrying me to the Cashes! Two 3s for Crowder! Leggo PHX. Come back from 24 down. Love to see it.. Down 17, still 11 mins to go. Metu-Mania man wow.. where did that come from. Someone had Metu??

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Hopefully we get some 4th qtr AD

Immediate 4-0 run from Laker.. hard to believe these people can be up 20. The bench unit is horrible. Should never score really. And don’t, without Harrell and his offensive rebounds. And a Caruso layup.. it’s 20 again, prob no Glass/Booker. Really aggravating. Did not see a blowout, if anything BY PHX. And a lightning fast 7-0 by Px.. only down 13 now Laker Time Out. Maybe they will play.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Hopefully we get some 4th qtr AD

Back in

• Skee

@866 said...

Svi & Deck carrying me to the Cashes! Two 3s for Crowder! Leggo PHX. Come back from 24 down. Love to see it.. Down 17, still 11 mins to go. Metu-Mania man wow.. where did that come from. Someone had Metu??

Haha yeah I got bumped up a lot in garbage time.

Actually now that they did that, I can’t blame the players. Everyone scored where I had them at, (except Paul/Booker who still could) and Svi is actually higher, Davis is a little higher but not much. I just never totaled up what Davis would have meant for the total.
    Should probably be using a spreadsheet that fills in the total so I would have noticed it in passing

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Made a lineup with both Hayes and one with both Balls… didn’t think about both Davises… sucks because I have one with both Hayes and one Davis doing ok and with both Davises would do great

This is what really come down to
    Total lotto 🤣

• tmarohl

I thought Caruso was supposed to be chalky. He is only 2% owned.

• Skee

@tmarohl said...

I thought Caruso was supposed to be chalky. He is only 2% owned.

heh when he starts I am always throwing him in one, ever since I saw him block a Jokic shot. They even called a foul on him thinking surely he couldn’t have done that cleanly.. overturn after review. No foul

• tmarohl

Profitable night on both sites, even though I forgot to draft my $15 late night lineup on DK.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Cashed everything on dk, made a couple hundred.

Fd lost, everyone get there rest because tomorrow’s slate is juicy as we’ve had in a while.

Wow Glass.. point-Exxxplosion down stretch. Thank you Glass. 10.3 was pricey, but he got 77. Never expected that. Absolutely Unreal. He seemed so weak coming back until the Portland game. Tonight was even better. Did not expect 77 at all, was hoping for 57. Cashed one 4PP with Marshall-DUD + the Goose-Egg from M M somehow.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Wow Glass.. point-Exxxplosion down stretch. Thank you Glass. 10.3 was pricey, but he got 77. Never expected that. Absolutely Unreal. He seemed so weak coming back until the Portland game. Tonight was even better. Did not expect 77 at all, was hoping for 57. Cashed one 4PP with Marshall-DUD + the Goose-Egg from M M somehow.

I had Glass and Jaxson Hayes as my PF’s just about everywhere.
    AD was the only guy to pay up for with a ceiling. Doncic was a fish play against Cleveland.

• ifthethunder

I won a golf ticket for 10 cents. Better than I usually do.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107783105?uc=2672856352#/
    ~

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

I won a golf ticket for 10 cents. Better than I usually do.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107783105?uc=2672856352#/
    ~

I have always been curious about your username. It’s like, if the thunder do what?

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

I have always been curious about your username. It’s like, if the thunder do what?

🎶 The wheel is turning and you can’t slow down
    You can’t let go and you can’t hold on
    You can’t go back and you can’t stand still
    If the thunder don’t get you then the lightning will 🎶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfZXA0VQl1c
    ~

• mrshhhh

Mane, I’m starting to hate my wife. I got 0 throughout my line up because she talked me to death from 9-10 pm. 25pts from 1st with a big fat 0!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Tonight has been a great reminder why I stopped playing NBA DFS a week ago. Not making this mistake again.

Somehow finished +$1. Thanks AD. I MIGHT be back, after all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).