1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    3:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -7 ) at LA Lakers ( 7 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Sacramento ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

Which player will win dfs mvp

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Which player will win dfs mvp

Westbrook on DK for sure. They refuse to raise his price and he puts up 70 plus per game.

• Brendan239

Had the nuts in the early slate then flopped after half. Nunn/Herro/Butler/Tatum. What happened to Nunn and Herro

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure. I think when he said probably top 3 he was just being humble, and clearly implying he’s actually #1.

Well, if he would have said he was in the bottom third of NBA rankings, just on Rotogrinders, I would have believed him

NBA Leaderboard 9,469 / 30,952

• callmetouch

I can’t stand nba slates. Dudes like Bullock are going off and shhh.

• monarch

RJ Barrett has really improved. Great situation for him with Thibs and playing alongside Randle and Rose.

• ifthethunder

Will one of the Ball brothers be busting the other’s balls tonight?
    ~

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

Will one of the Ball brothers be busting the other’s balls tonight?
    ~

Last time they played LaMelo went off.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Last time they played LaMelo went off.

Both teams need this game. (At least Useless Day Today said so in their preview.)

And I see Zion Williamson is out.

UPDATE: Williamson has a fractured left ring finger and will be out indefinitely, Shams Charania of The Athletic reports.

P.S. I now see that is olde tyme news. Sorry, you see when we have so many DFS things going on like we do on the weekend, I am always the latest to the NBA party. And my NBA DFS results reflect it.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Just looked at the injury report for today for the 1st time…

Pistons and Magic going to be OK?

• jayzee666

@MickyD10970 said...

Are the other 2 Jayzee and MT Durham?

There are no others.
    I AM THE Universal DFS GOAT!!
    You would all be making more bank if you faded all the picks I list here.
    Plus I don’t just snowflake NBA.
    You should see the Carnage I have caused in the $3 money back contests!

I should be a snowflake/Bust consultant.

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

Both teams need this game. (At least Useless Day Today said so in their preview.)

And I see Zion Williamson is out.

UPDATE: Williamson has a fractured left ring finger and will be out indefinitely, Shams Charania of The Athletic reports.
    ~

Pelicans have a two percent chance of making the playoffs. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2021-nba-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Stan Van was running Wenyen Gabriel over James Johnson in their most recent game. I think they have packed it in.

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Pelicans have a two percent chance of making the playoffs. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2021-nba-predictions/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Stan Van was running Wenyen Gabriel over James Johnson in their most recent game. I think they have packed it in.

I’m better at League of Legends DFS than NBA. It’s kind of painful, but at least I’m good at one of them.
    ~

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Just looked at the injury report for today for the 1st time…

Pistons and Magic going to be OK?

Do you think Stewart gets over 30 minutes tonight or do they have some g leaguer I have not heard of that will keep his minutes down?

• monarch

This slate is gross

• Pandamonious

@MickyD10970 said...

Do you think Stewart gets over 30 minutes tonight or do they have some g leaguer I have not heard of that will keep his minutes down?

He should be fine. It’s just him and Okafor. Sekou has played small ball C before, but I don’t think he would here. Cook can also play C. I’m admittedly out of the loop, but not sure why he wouldn’t play 30, as long as he stays out of foul trouble.

• Njsum1

@ifthethunder said...

I’m better at League of Legends DFS than NBA. It’s kind of painful, but at least I’m good at one of them.
    ~

Nba DFS is by far my best DFS sport even with all the shenanigans.

Followed by NHL, NFL, and MLB 🤷‍♂️

• frugal

@monarch said...

“Over” is kinda a strong word as Johnson still saw 26, and he ran Ball and Bledsoe heavy minutes, but they’ve got nothing to play for without Zion. Making the play in would be pointless.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

This slate is gross

I’ll let you know how I feel once it’s over

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

“Over” is kinda a strong word as Johnson still saw 26, and he ran Ball and Bledsoe heavy minutes, but they’ve got nothing to play for without Zion. Making the play in would be pointless.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Jaxson Hayes

Oh, I’ll have plenty of Hayes tonight if Adams is ruled out. I mean without Zion their chance at winning a play in is low and advancing even lower.

• Brendan239

Dort 44 burger
    DRuss 48 burger
    Craig 32 burger
    Vanderbilt 39 burger

• monarch

@frugal said...

I was disappointed with SVG first half rotation. Marshall and James Johnson saw like just ten minutes in the first half in favor of Gabriel and Iwundu.

Maybe that had something to do with the Jaxson Hayes explosion.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Oh, I’ll have plenty of Hayes tonight if Adams is ruled out. I mean without Zion their chance at winning a play in is low and advancing even lower.

No reason for them to play Adams.

• Pandamonious

When you haven’t played NBA in 6 days and see…

Colin Sexton is 9K, Mo Bamba is 7K, Buddy Hield is 8.2K, Delon Wright is 7.7K

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).