NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

I like joe harris

• BiGtIGeRs

Need that jeff green news

• Brendan239

Today is the day you take Holiday or James or Barton or Ayton or AG. Love Brooke, Booker, Durant. Den done. Close 1st game, Nets by 3, PHX by 11

• BiGtIGeRs

@Brendan239 said...

Today is the day you take Holiday or James or Barton or Ayton or AG. Love Brooke, Booker, Durant. Den done. Close 1st game, Nets by 3, PHX by 11

The nuggets can come back down 0-3 remember last year they came back down 1-3 twice

• Brendan239

@BiGtIGeRs said...

The nuggets can come back down 0-3 remember last year they came back down 1-3 twice

They COULD but I bet Paul & Co keep their foot on their necks

• Njsum1

@BiGtIGeRs said...

No they can’t, not this year without Jamal Murray. In fact I think teams down 0-3 have like a 97% percent-ish chance of losing the series.

I think Denver will give a big effort tonight and maybe win 1, yet I also wouldn’t be surprised if the brooms came out tonight either

• realphipps

Teams up 3-0 in a series have a 100% chance of advancing based on history.

• monarch

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I like joe harris

I like that call

• Brendan239

Today will be a PJ Tucker day. JS

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I like that call

Maybe, but I don’t see it, based on his price and his role this series 🤷‍♂️

• factorial89

i like sluggers in my lineup.jokic put up 80 fpts, last game. i have paired him with durant.then b.brown rivers and middleton.

• Brendan239

I hope Dozier and Green end up sitting. I think James is a great play BTW.

• casper

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Need that jeff green news

If he plays who do you fade

• realphipps

If Green plays, I think he’ll spend a lot of time on Middleton…

He’s got the length to “hang” with Giannis, but Green’s strength, as a defender, has always been irritating face-up jump shooters, imo.

• tmarohl

@casper said...

If he plays who do you fade

I am about 99% sure that Green plays. He will take minutes from Bruce Brown and Blake Griffin.

• billythekidcowboysheat

If green is in, ill have 100%

If he starts, he kills alot of nets to me, including harris unfortuanley😣

• casper

@tmarohl said...

I am about 99% sure that Green plays. He will take minutes from Bruce Brown and Blake Griffin.

What about claxton does he take a hit

• tmarohl

@casper said...

What about claxton does he take a hit

Yes

• Brendan239

If Green plays, I’m going to keep Brown one one and Blake in one (of 5 $9 FD). I think he’ll play 18 minutes and masaaaybe hit 20 FD points. I think Barton could crush bye due to the circumstances and because why-the-eff-not you’re about to go home. The last winner of this slate a few days ago won without any PG up top – I kinda like that play today. Morris – James – Payne could all have a sneaky big game for their price and Kyrie gets 48 and Holiday and Paul put up a 38 spot?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Brendan239 said...

If Green plays, I’m going to keep Brown one one and Blake in one (of 5 $9 FD). I think he’ll play 18 minutes and masaaaybe hit 20 FD points. I think Barton could crush bye due to the circumstances and because why-the-eff-not you’re about to go home. The last winner of this slate a few days ago won without any PG up top – I kinda like that play today. Morris – James – Payne could all have a sneaky big game for their price and Kyrie gets 48 and Holiday and Paul put up a 38 spot?

🤣
    While i do agree, on fd specifically double punting pg is a strategy. I could argue on fd pg and pf are the best options to double punt, just because it worked a few days ago doesn’t mean it will today.

Again i said it friday, ill say it again IF THE GAME IS CLOSE, JAMES ISN’T GONNA PLAY 25 MINS.

Ill give you monte, but with payne your banking on a cp3 injury/blowout.

• tmarohl

Jeff Green still listed as Q on the injury report from about five minutes ago.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Status note: Jeff Green (foot) a game-time decision Sunday.

• Brendan239

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

🤣
    While i do agree, on fd specifically double punting pg is a strategy. I could argue on fd pg and pf are the best options to double punt, just because it worked a few days ago doesn’t mean it will today.

Again i said it friday, ill say it again IF THE GAME IS CLOSE, JAMES ISN’T GONNA PLAY 25 MINS.

Ill give you monte, but with payne your banking on a cp3 injury/blowout.

Oh, Payne has Horrible history vs Denver but if CP3 gets in foul trouble, hurt, or blowout (it IS a 3-0 lead) then Payne could get the minutes to touch 40 FD points. And I think ppl are sour from James from a couple of days ago but he has so many ways to fall into 20 minutes and at $4k. And he does a lot of different things.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Lineup note: Jeff Green (foot) expected to have a minutes limit if he plays Sunday.

• siddom

gianni or the darantula dk gpp? kd is 500 more

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).