NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Denver ( 3 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

John52 gonna win it. I got a couple of good ones but he’s at 269.9 w 12 quarters left. Sheesh, my best one 220.9 w 15 quarters left

I have the same lineup, except he has Pat and I have Bryn. Mine is in 144th place. Probably get a top 50 finish, but damn.

• Brendan239

I need Milsap to find his way to 20 FD points

• monarch

BARTON SZN!!!!

• dominicanpapi

That’s a real bummer about Kyrie because it felt like the Nets were going to win a game.

Honestly if Harden isn’t ready for Game 5 I have no idea if he’ll return at all. You can’t “give” Milwaukee a game anymore because then you’re headed back to Milwaukee down 3-2 and it’s probably a wrap.

BTW I say this as a big Giannis fan but watching him on offense is horrendous. The fact that he’s won an MVP without a jump shot should be commended.

• tmarohl

Joker might get an erection here.

• RipCityRings

Jokic might’ve just killed Cam Payne.

• chronoxiong

I wanted to see a fight damn it

• UGAdude

That looked borderline flagrant 2

• RipCityRings

@UGAdude said...

That looked borderline flagrant 2

Don’t think they’ll erect the MVP in a close-out game, but that was objectively pretty bad.

• yisman

first time Jokic called for a flagrant in last 3 seasons

• monarch

Wow. Jokic ejected. Wtf

• UGAdude

@RipCityRings said...

Don’t think they’ll erect the MVP in a close-out game, but that was objectively pretty bad.

Yeah I was thinking there might be a little leeway in the playoffs for him, but wow… they did call flagrant 2.

• tmarohl

He was erected.

• RipCityRings

What a sad end to a sad season for Denver.

• dominicanpapi

I’m actually shocked they called it because that for sure was a flagrant 2.

• monarch

That should have not been a flagrant 2

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I just saw a guy take a big slap at a ball that was out in a position to be slapped out.

What’s the big deal here?

Softest stuff ever.

• yisman

dammit, that costs me all the Jokic odds boosts because he didn’t even play 3 quarters

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

I just saw a guy take a big slap at a ball that was out in a position to be slapped out.

What’s the big deal here?

Softest stuff ever.

today’s NBA

breathing on someone is a foul

making contact is a flagrant

making hard contact (or contact to head/neck area) is flagrant 2

• monarch

Fourth quarter will be scrub szn

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

That should have not been a flagrant 2

A glancing blow to the nose after a windup with a full strike to the ball, shoot have been a flag 1.

• dominicanpapi

Difference between a flagrant 1 and 2 is intent. If Jokic didn’t wind his arm up it would have been called a 1, but he came in hot like JBL about to do the clothesline from hell and that’s why he got ejected.

I’m sure the planes on the tarmac waiting to take him to Cancun.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

today’s NBA

No foul when Pat C was bleeding all over the floor..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

today’s NBA

I mean, if the face contact was intentional, sure I get it. He barely grazed the guys nose. It was obvious his intention was to go for the ball.

I think I’d rather watch this Westminster Dog Show then, a game where people get kicked out for making a play on the ball.

• yisman

Jokic still hasn’t earned respect from the league/officials, I suppose, despite the fact he was voted MVP.

If LeBron did that, no way he gets erected.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).