NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

Better never hear Durant is soft on this forum ever again

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I know the NBA is shady, and they don’t want the Suns in the finals, but I never thought they’d stoop as low as giving Chris Paul covid.

• dominicanpapi

Leonard out tonight and potentially out for the rest of the series.

• BiGtIGeRs

@dominicanpapi said...

Where you hear that

• BiGtIGeRs

@dominicanpapi said...

This is huge for the jazz they are now favorites along with the Bucks to win it all

• fleishmo6

Looks like chalk Kennard day

• Pandamonious

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Where you hear that

The internet.

• zeeshan2

CP3 is just cursed man

• yisman

anthony davis, embiid, kawhi, jamal murray (pre-playoffs), harden, kyrie,, CP3…

• dominicanpapi

I wouldn’t be shocked if this condensed schedule and the bubble cut careers short by a year or two.

• monarch

NO Boardman!!! PEE-GEE…Rondo-Man!A, unreal.

• monarch

@BiGtIGeRs said...

This is huge for the jazz they are now favorites along with the Bucks to win it all

The real thing we need to know are how angry will the Sixers and Jazz be tonight

• yisman

Utah taking this series if Kawhi misses the rest of it.

Then they face Phoenix and if CP3 isn’t allowed to play, Utah the favorite in the WCF

• Pandamonious

Aside from Murray and Harden, all the dudes getting hurt are guys who are always hurt.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

LOL at Covid knocking CP3 out of games…..you simply can’t make this garbage up at this point.

• monarch

@yisman said...

Utah taking this series if Kawhi misses the rest of it.

Then they face Phoenix and if CP3 isn’t allowed to play, Utah the favorite in the WCF

Those some bold takes.

No faith in Jevon Carter or Terrence Mann?

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

Aside from Murray and Harden, all the dudes getting hurt are guys who are always hurt.

that is true.

• BiGtIGeRs

@monarch said...

The real thing we need to know are how angry will the Sixers and Jazz be tonight

Really angry

• yisman

all books have pulled the odds for Western Conference and NBA Finals winner

Jazz now -7.5 tonight with a total of 221

found Finals odds

Nets +180
    Jazz +350
    Suns +400
    Clippers +500
    76ers +750
    Bucks +800
    Hawks +5000

Hawks 50/1 is interesting to me. I know they’d be underdogs every series but..

Certainly rather bet them than Suns +400 or Clippers +500

• Pandamonious

@yisman said...

all books have pulled the odds for Western Conference and NBA Finals winner

Jazz now -7.5 tonight with a total of 221

found Finals odds

Nets +180
    Jazz +350
    Suns +400
    Clippers +500
    76ers +750
    Bucks +800
    Hawks +5000

Hawks 50/1 is interesting to me. I know they’d be underdogs every series but..

Certainly rather bet them than Suns +400 or Clippers +500

That can’t be updated, right? The Clippers are still bigger favorites than Bucks and 6ers, with Kawhi out?

Only reason that makes sense to me is if they think Kawhi only misses tonight.

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

That can’t be updated, right? The Clippers are still bigger favorites than Bucks and 6ers, with Kawhi out?

Only reason that makes sense to me is if they think Kawhi only misses tonight.

At first I thought not updated but then I saw Jazz ahead of Suns/Clippers.

If these were from yesterday, Jazz would be behind both.

It’s Fox Bet. Could be all they did was move Jazz down and they ‘forgot’ to dock the odds for Suns/Clippers.

Jazz would’ve been at least +500 before this morning’s news.

I put in a few hundred on Utah but I already regret it.

2 dollar bet on Atlanta as well.

• yisman

I’ll check again later

NBA injury reporting:

Kawhi Not listed on injury report yesterday.

This morning he’s ruled out .

Right after Nets did the opposite with Harden

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I know the NBA is shady, and they don’t want the Suns in the finals, but I never thought they’d stoop as low as giving Chris Paul covid.

I saw a rumor yesterday that someone in the playoffs had Covid and was going to be ruled out. It was speculated that it was a Philly guy though.

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Bucks are done.

• tmarohl

Brian Windhorst
    WindhorstESPN · 1h "(player-popup #kawhi-leonard)Kawhi Leonard":/players/kawhi-leonard-13310 is expected to miss Game 5 against the Jazz tonight with a knee injury suffered in game 4, sources tell ramonashelburne
    & me. His status for rest of series is in doubt as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).