NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

I lost a couple hundred. Needed Hawks to just lay down

Same.

I’m really tight because before the tip i was gonna put seth in 1.

I went Reggie and ingles, they were all around the same price😣

I wouldn’t of won anyways had 100%🕷

Lou will literally determined the slate, had they not gone on that huge run to start the 4th, slate would of looked totally diffrent.

• Golfnut04240

I will profit a little bit again tonight. I put in $23.00 with a return of $59.37 for $36.37 of profit.

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

I will profit a little bit again tonight. I put in $23.00 with a return of $59.37 for $36.37 of profit.

I’m off tomorrow. Good luck with Showdowns!

• miggs6876

@Golfnut04240 said...

I’m off tomorrow. Good luck with Showdowns!

Who do you like in the open?

• monarch

Grabbed seven more millionaire tickets and that lineup was two points from chopping the 100k. Oh well

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Grabbed seven more millionaire tickets and that lineup was two points from chopping the 100k. Oh well

You will probably have every angle covered in that Showdown.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

You will probably have every angle covered in that Showdown.

I am trying to decide what I need. Do I need 100 tickets? Is that overkill? Should I save some? Is a 1000 way tie worth it?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I am trying to decide what I need. Do I need 100 tickets? Is that overkill? Should I save some? Is a 1000 way tie worth it?

A 1,000 way is worth it, if you spend less than 1,000 acquiring tickets.

I would say, you need what you think you need. You’ve finished 1st in contests you’ve max entered. Have you finished 1st when you haven’t?

Granted more people max the 20max contests, then the 150 max, but you still want to be on par and competitive with the top tier.

Now, also you could say, you’ve gotten to the optimal/winning line up with 20 entries before, so in a way, anything more than that is more than you “need.” I may be very wrong, but isn’t usually the winning lineup in the 20 max contests, the same as the winning lineup in the 150 max?

• monarch

Panda it is the same. Actually I have seen the 20 max score be higher than the typical 18 dollar entry/150 max for a larger prize probably because less people are entering at least 20 lineups. Someone won 100k a few slates ago that was weaker than the 1 dollar/20 max.

I am speculating that for this 2.25 million, 25 dollar entry that the people entering more than say 50 lineups will be the people who have acquired the tickets for the most part because MME this thing out of your bankroll is say stupid.

I guess I am shooting for 100. And then hoping for a chop.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Panda it is the same. Actually I have seen the 20 max score be higher than the typical 18 dollar entry/150 max for a larger prize probably because less people are entering at least 20 lineups. Someone won 100k a few slates ago that was weaker than the 1 dollar/20 max.

I am speculating that for this 2.25 million, 25 dollar entry that the people entering more than say 50 lineups will be the people who have acquired the tickets for the most part because MME this thing out of your bankroll is say stupid.

I guess I am shooting for 100. And then hoping for a chop.

I have 8, and I am not going to try for any more.

Wow Utah is toast.. Rudy took hard fall onto left ass/hip.. he can’t move now. Look for him to be out rest of game maybe here. He is hurt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).