NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@realphipps said...

I just saw the evidence on Facebook. The vaccine is actually a population control drug. Take it and you’ll explode on 2-2-22.

Also, the election was stolen. The incumbent’s votes were diverted to space. A Jewish-Italian-Taco People space ship. Funded by the Muslim brotherhood.

I know what you’re thinking, and no, not the same space ship starting all the California wildfires.

You are forgetting the chemtrails, the sharpies rendering ballots void and the Pope planning a new world order that would eliminate Christianity (I didn’t make that up, but didn’t look into it further because I was laughing too hard)

Thing is… all those idiocies always existed but usually were laughed on the way out of the pub or coffee shop where the village idiot had spoken… internet…. Little did we know there were so many village idiots.

The vaccine as a chip-tracking conspiracy may be my favorite…. Like all these clown don’t have tracking capable chips already on their phones, cars, etc… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• telestraightshooter

@Brendan239 said...

You’re joking, right? He’s in my 2nd LU w Pat Bev. I’m leaving it. I feel 29 FD points incoming Kennard.

will there be any shots available for other SG/SF w/ PG13 on floor?

• ASalvaro

after much debate with myself i’m building my lineups around a Utah blowout with no George but lots of Mann and Kennard

Oh and 100% PEE-GEE. 👍 No Pee-Gee, No Cashey.

• Brendan239

Isn’t there something on the inter webs that shows Kennards usage or avg FD points w Kawhi off?

• telestraightshooter

@Brendan239 said...

Isn’t there something on the inter webs that shows Kennards usage or avg FD points w Kawhi off?

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=&off=1294%2C13310%2C1044&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=151&opponent=&split=all

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Has Monarch warned everyone yet, that Kennard is not playable when Paul George plays and Kawhi out doesn’t help him?

Until very recently they never shared the floor. But Lue has been really tinkering.

I dont really like Kennard. He is not a shot creator, the Jazz are elite at taking away the three and I dont see Utahs defense having to scramble tonight with Kawhi off the floor…loading up to Kawhi where Kennard is just wide open. Its an okay spot for Kennard I suppose.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I feel like its gonna be a massive chop on fd tonight with the limited f options.

The one caveat for kennard is the sg/sf on dk is really hard to ignore.

• curt777

Is there a (free) place to look up how much time each player has spent covering Mitchell this series?

• monarch

Lue will surround PG PG13 with shooters so Kennard will be on the floor but I fully expect the Jazz to stay attached to Batum, Morris, Jackson and Kennard and challenge George to score 60 points while on the other side of the floor they get back to their screen heavy offense.

• Golfnut04240

PG13 could be 90% owned tonight on DK. I will definitely be eating that chalk.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I love you guys. Because of that I’m not deleting anything, yet. The thing is though, the large vast majority of people using this thread don’t want to scroll though or read this stuff when coming to discuss tonight’s slate. The lines have already been drawn. So, I will start by just asking kindly that we drop the vaccine discussion and stick to safe and effective NBA discussion.

they should all just watch Sweet Tooth on Netflix to get their vaccine knowledge at this point.

• Zeavy

FD F position really makes this like a single game

• Zeavy

Also thoughts on Rondo being in the rotation without kwahi?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@monarch said...

Lue will surround PG PG13 with shooters so Kennard will be on the floor but I fully expect the Jazz to stay attached to Batum, Morris, Jackson and Kennard and challenge George to score 60 points while on the other side of the floor they get back to their screen heavy offense.

Agree. This has a kd last night type of game from pg, but i do think Reggie usage will be up here, morris will have to hit his shots, his ceiling is higher then batum imo but batum is safer.

• curt777

Im thinking Zubac & Beverly might pick up most of Leonard’s minutes. What Beverly does with them, who knows. Rondo seems like a wild card tonight though. Could see anywhere from 0 to 35 minutes.

• Golfnut04240

I’m trying to decide whether to play 5 different lines for my 5 DK SE GPPs as I have the entire playoffs or just play the same line in all five.

• prater715

Reggie Jackson loves to shoot

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@curt777 said...

Is there a (free) place to look up how much time each player has spent covering Mitchell this series?

NBA.com. I know you can look game by game. Not sure about all games combined

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m riding the Zubac train. May have some Boogie also. We probably get Pathetic P this evening

• BiGtIGeRs

Kawhi has acl sprain could possibly return this series in a limited fashion

• Zeavy

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Agree. This has a kd last night type of game from pg, but i do think Reggie usage will be up here, morris will have to hit his shots, his ceiling is higher then batum imo but batum is safer.

Completely disagree. PG is going to bust.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I think PG is pretty safe for 40-50 fpts. I dont see a 100 burger in his future

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

I think PG is pretty safe for 40-50 fpts. I dont see a 100 burger in his future

How many players have scored a 100 🍔 all-time

• realphipps

I went 0 George.

Kind of an ownership play. Kind of a “been here before with Paul” play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).