NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cdub6238

Lmao Hawks resorting to hack a Simmons to hopefully get some points back before half…

Hiiiilarious

• Brendan239

GD Tre and MFing Bog can go to hell. Somehow one is cashing 71 w 32 quarters left and the other 62 but this is trash.

• Njsum1

Can the Sixers win a title this year?

• Brendan239

If Atl doesn’t catch up I’m effed

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

This game is over

• IT4MVP

I have too much Capella smh

• Golfnut04240

If I can get Seth to at least 5X, I’ll be happy. 6X would be a bonus.

• Neilj907

Any word on clips starters… we might be lookin at 2 blowouts tonight hope ya chose wisely

• billythekidcowboysheat

Unless the hawks make a comeback, bust candidates:

Trae
    Capela
    Bogy
    Huerter

Tobi
    Maybe ben?

LOU crippled me man. All my EMBiiD has LOUUU. Nightmare. Except one…. have 1 EMBiiD + 7 From Lt Gm! Leggo! 3OT thriller Clipp/UTH!!! Bogy-Dud also hurts. Had a lot.

• billythekidcowboysheat

These sixers games always go late seems like.

If hawks make this a game, prob won’t even get done till 1030!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Got one with Embiid, Simmons and Trae with the rest from the late game. Lets see what happens here.

• Neilj907

Huerter is killin me right now 🤦‍♂️

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

Switched from embiid furkan to Simmons bogdan. Someone shoot me

• Golfnut04240

Seth going nuts!

Wow.. have one Curry + 7 from Late also. Rondo-Mondo at sub 5%? Think I need a couple Rondo-Mondo’s now.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Curry just became necessary

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Clippers will start Jackson, Mann, George, Batum, Morris on Wednesday.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Curry just became necessary

He sure wasn’t when I played him. Doh.

BTW, we are once again strugguhling to fill the forum PGA contest. And it’s the U.S. Open! If anyone has any interest at all, just $1. Need 14 more.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/109441229
    ~

• MrGRAMBO

Got one with Embiid/Curry/Gallo going into next game. Torn between Mitchell/Zubac or Jackson/Gobert. Any thoughts?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

He sure wasn’t when I played him. Doh.

BTW, we are once again strugguhling to fill the forum PGA contest. And it’s the U.S. Open! If anyone has any interest at all, just $1. Need 14 more.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/109441229
    ~

I’m in

• Golfnut04240

Seth Curry is at 7.6X on DK. I have him singularly on the same line in 3 different GPPs. This has a chance to work. I hope the LAC/UTA game is competitive.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@MrGRAMBO said...

Got one with Embiid/Curry/Gallo going into next game. Torn between Mitchell/Zubac or Jackson/Gobert. Any thoughts?

I have one of those but the only swap I’m thinking about is Zubac to Mann. I think we stick with Mitchell and just leave money on the table

• billythekidcowboysheat

If you have setb curry you better thank lou and gallo!

• Brendan239

Why the eff does Thybulle never hit 25 when I play him? Punk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).