NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ill have to lock favors in if zion is out on dk most likely🤗

• FromEuropeWithLove

Looks like there’s going to be overlay in the big DK tourney.

• ryan7962

I forgot in dk you can switch players after first time off correct for the later games?

• Njsum1

@rules316 said...

I see everyones GIF game is still on point….

• lester461

Anyone think Terrance Mann and Amir Coffey get some meaningful run tonight?

• captainwacky

okafor and NAW are in my blowout package for that game, but that’s it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

okafor and NAW are in my blowout package for that game, but that’s it.

I would think Hayes over Okafor, no?

Hayes would probably be the back-up C, and then get extended run in the 4th, then Okafor just getting a few minutes to clean up?

• lukemiller42

here are the beermaker sixpack picks:

1. Donovan Mitchell
    2. Derrick Favors
    3. Mike Conley
    4. Danny Green
    5. Kyle Kuzma
    6. Kawhi Leonard

Outside of Conley none of these guys really on my radar

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I would think Hayes over Okafor, no?

Hayes would probably be the back-up C, and then get extended run in the 4th, then Okafor just getting a few minutes to clean up?

Yeah… I probably have like 20 dead lineups on each site, but I’m ok with that. In some of those, I’ve rotated through hayes, okafor, etc. The reality is we just don’t know what the plan is, and you have to dig reallllll deep on a 2 gamer.

• captainwacky

@lukemiller42 said...

1. Donovan Mitchell
    2. Derrick Favors
    3. Mike Conley
    4. Danny Green
    5. Kyle Kuzma
    6. Kawhi Leonard

I think Green is the best play out of those, but yeah…. generally pretty whatever as a list.

• siddom

Green wont get blowout run tho…i like shamet better

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Yeah… I probably have like 20 dead lineups on each site, but I’m ok with that. In some of those, I’ve rotated through hayes, okafor, etc. The reality is we just don’t know what the plan is, and you have to dig reallllll deep on a 2 gamer.

True. I definitely have my share of 1/100000 line ups, but you know…

• Snepal11

yea thats true, unfortunately most of my tough decisions are from the first game ;(

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

What are the odds that there will be a single winner tonight?? Less than 1%?

• frugal

@lukemiller42 said...

1. Donovan Mitchell
    2. Derrick Favors
    3. Mike Conley
    4. Danny Green
    5. Kyle Kuzma
    6. Kawhi Leonard

Mitchell not on your radar? Yahoo/FD scoring, but 2 of 3 matchups he hit 59.2 and 49.9. The Jazz scored 128,128, and 132 (OT) in their 3 games and they are down their #2 scorer.

• FromEuropeWithLove

Is Pat Bev in our out?

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Mitchell not on your radar? Yahoo/FD scoring, but 2 of 3 matchups he hit 59.2 and 49.9. The Jazz scored 128,128, and 132 (OT) in their 3 games and they are down their #2 scorer.

Oh, mitchell is definitely in play, so are all those guys… it’s less about whether you think people are going to do well today vs. ownership percentage.

• shrilla

Zion will play per FantasyLabs

• yisman

“Zion Williamson (re-conditioning) will play Thursday”

• siddom

Zion on a min limit so fade?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@FromEuropeWithLove said...

Is Pat Bev in our out?

He is Q last time I checked… but didn’t go through shootaround so he shouldn’t play right? But who knows…. look at the Zion circus…

• shrilla

Lineup note: Zion Williamson (re-conditioning) will play in short, quick bursts Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Zion Williamson (re-conditioning) will play in short, quick bursts Thursday.

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

So…. like normal?

• Ace15

Yeah no thanks on zion. I will full fade

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).