NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@rocketman828 said...

Anyone fading both LeBron and AD?

Yep

• thedkexperience

@mbunner23 said...

Feels wrong to have 5 Utah Jazz

No … no …

It feels so right!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

mitchell or george?

I ended up with 60% Mitchell and 70% George on DK

• wad11

Kills me how FD extended the start time by 5 minutes because they knew the contest wasn’t even close to filling.

• BerkeleyBoss

FD contest gonna have like $700k overlay. Yummmm

• DC2380

Fading PG

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@rocketman828 said...

Anyone fading both LeBron and AD?

Not on purpose but I’m sure I have some generated lineups like that

• lukemiller42

and yes i am fading the top 4 guys of the lakers clippers game as well. ad and lebron certainly make it seem like they want to be out there for 35 minutes but based on vogel talking about it, seems like no one will play many mins

• BigRay

well DK busted

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

No way Noah is only gonna be 7% owned right?

• karimamin

Emmanuel Mudiay a pick? He was balling in the limited scrimmage time. Everyone will be on MIke Conley who could revert back to his trash dfs days

• shrilla

DK site gave me a bunch of error messages trying to make last second changes. Awesome.

• dame_face_420

Such insane overlay. Good luck folks!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

dk down and I couldnt edit entries last minute, pretty sh*tty.

• ryanprzy

@BigRay said...

well DK busted

Yeah the app froze on me in the last few minutes before lock. I’ve got some dead lineups now

• karimamin

You have 3 mins and better off refreshing than posting on here

• JustDFSin

@damionismyname said...

dk down and I couldnt edit entries last minute, pretty sh*tty.

You know what that means

• dakimbell

@wad11 said...

Kills me how FD extended the start time by 5 minutes because they knew the contest wasn’t even close to filling.

that seems super shady, they really do/did that?

• AVivier

@karimamin said...

Emmanuel Mudiay a pick? He was balling in the limited scrimmage time. Everyone will be on MIke Conley who could revert back to his trash dfs days

Conley is 25%. That’s pretty low for a 2 game slate.

• frugal

@lukemiller42 said...

ok frugal, since its a free ticket im going to do mitchell over conley. if i win a good amount ill have to get your deets n give u some compensation for the mitchell love

I rostered both.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Decided to chuck line ups at FD, realize it’s 6:31 as I submit the CSV, but it still says it’s loading. They go through, even though it’s after lock, and I’m blown away..then realize FD moved lock back 5 minutes. Wish I knew, I’d have tinkered to the end!

• JSteele

@dakimbell said...

that seems super shady, they really do/did that?

It happens quite often in eSports whether or not the contest is full. A lot of times CS GO matches would start 45 mins after the listed time

• BerkeleyBoss

Good luck yall, hopefully somebody here can tie for 1st.

• land_of_the_lock

Fanduel may extend entry time several times. They’d prefer they make money over customers.

• JSteele

@AVivier said...

Conley is 25%. That’s pretty low for a 2 game slate.

Jrue is 24%. Hart at 15 and Melli at sub 10 is nice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).