NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

FD pushed it again lol

Enough time for me to jam in a couple Beverley prayers

• jcaldtime

Hart, Clarkson, Reddick lets get it

• zeeshan2

entered 2 LUs in the Fanduel 3M contest since it still hadn’t filled up yet; hope it doesn’t come back to bite me

• AVivier

@JSteele said...

Jrue is 24%. Hart at 15 and Melli at sub 10 is nice

Jordan Clarkson chalk night ha. Mitchell Is the heaviest owned from the first game.

• Ace15

IF AD sits, I am done with DFS.

• Steverino01

DK $4 Milly 482,734/899.2K… Ouch!

• Ace15

OMG FD stop it WTH lol

• land_of_the_lock

@Steverino01 said...

DK $4 Milly 482,734/899.2K… Ouch!

At least they locked as promised. Fanduel may close contest at halftime of first game .

• yisman

threw in some FD entries into satellites

already had 23 tickets which I filled, didn’t want to enter the big contest anymore

Yahoo locked as I was entering my lineup. Wouldn’t let me upload a lineup so had to manually do it. Now have a bunch of blank entries.

DK crashed as I was trying to enter contests. All I have there are entries into the big one (tickets) and entries into 10 dollar qualifier (also tickets).

didn’t get to join the other contests

• gaelicgirl

Finally!

• got9forya

Good luck y’all. Looks like FD is gonna have to cough up a lot of money tonight.

• lwilly

Super shady look by FD to keep pushing the lock time subtly because their massive GPP didn’t fill..

• zeeshan2

Put zion in one of my LUs so I hope it works out

• BerkeleyBoss

That was weird, FD playing with fire

• hypegotti

Fd such a joke lol I had a $3 monster ticket w 5 entries half filled I was in and they pushed it til it fillled smh

• Ace15

Any chance FD and DK will ever merge

• Lathum

@lwilly said...

Super shady look by FD to keep pushing the lock time subtly because their massive GPP didn’t fill..

They may have some regulators to answer to…

• Ap1216

Liking my mitchell fade, he isnt the same with conley on the floor all three of his games against the pels were without him, goodluck to all

• Lathum

I am so bad at NBA but I grinded out 28 lineups through MLB satellites. This is basically a 50/50 and I would be shocked if more then 5 of my 28 lineups cash.

• FantasyFreakFFW

Zion only @ 15% on DK. Hopefully he plays 10 three-minute short bursts!

• Dfspacman

The Russians in collaboration with super draft stopped fanduel locking on time

• DC2380

are low owned players playing in this game??

• DC2380

Blowout incoming???

• zeeshan2

@DC2380 said...

Blowout incoming???

that would mean more min for clarkson so I wouldn’t mind too much

• thedkexperience

@DC2380 said...

Blowout incoming???

lol

Looks like we’re in mid season form and it only took 6 minutes!

Both of these teams will have 60 points at the half.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).