NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• choppadown

Got RJax in my lineup…made a second stars and scrubs…got Rjax and Alex Caruso looks…not great with my man Pat Beverly playing

• TheRyanFlaherty

I didn’t use Jackson a ton, but can’t help but think if I replace him he’ll wind up playing a ton and wind up with the value I expected….likely damned if I do damned if I don’t, not sure who else I’d want at this point, so F it, think I’ll just leave everything as is…hope for the best…

• Dfspacman

Spider coming alive

• goboltsgo

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

I didn’t use Jackson a ton, but can’t help but think if I replace him he’ll wind up playing a ton and wind up with the value I expected….likely damned if I do damned if I don’t, not sure who else I’d want at this point, so F it, think I’ll just leave everything as is…hope for the best…

Link Quote Reply * To quote a specific section, highlight the desired text with the cursor before using the Quote link * GIF https://media.giphy.com/media/AAFKOoD6B1F0k/giphy.gif Search Agree Applause Awww Dance Deal With It Do Not Want Eww Eye Roll Facepalm Fist Bump Good Luck Goodbye Happy Dance Hearts High Five Hug Shrug Kiss Mic Drop No OMG Oh Snap Ok Oops Please Popcorn SMH Shocked Seriously Sigh Slow Clap Sorry Thank You Thumbs Down Thumbs Up Want Win Wink YOLO Yawn Yes You Got This $(document).ready(function() { giphy.init(); }); Dfspacman

Just stick man, switching and being wrong feels way worse than staying and not switching

• goboltsgo

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Link Quote Reply * To quote a specific section, highlight the desired text with the cursor before using the Quote link * GIF https://media.giphy.com/media/AAFKOoD6B1F0k/giphy.gif Search Agree Applause Awww Dance Deal With It Do Not Want Eww Eye Roll Facepalm Fist Bump Good Luck Goodbye Happy Dance Hearts High Five Hug Shrug Kiss Mic Drop No OMG Oh Snap Ok Oops Please Popcorn SMH Shocked Seriously Sigh Slow Clap Sorry Thank You Thumbs Down Thumbs Up Want Win Wink YOLO Yawn Yes You Got This $(document).ready(function() { giphy.init(); }); Dfspacman

Just stick man, switching and being wrong feels way worse than staying and not switching

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

No Clarkson? Well, you know what to do….

• zeeshan2

Zion killing me

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Doc Rivers “doesn’t know” if Pat Bev is gonna face a minute restriction…. are you kidding me?

• dominicanpapi

Clarkson’s half the ownership and is 3K less than Mitchell on FD and has 6 less fantasy points.

• sanders_tj

Beverley/Noah or Jackson/Zubac?

• theIrrigator

@jlowery73 said...

No Clarkson? Well, you know what to do….

Tilt enter Showdown?

• theIrrigator

@sanders_tj said...

Beverly/Noah or Jackson/Zubac?

Jackson/Noah

Jackson/Zubac

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@theIrrigator said...

Tilt enter Showdown?

LOL exactly

• monarch

Those five months off did wonders for Redick’s jumper

• Dfspacman

Clarkson gets buckets

• karimamin

Josh Lloyd
    @redrock_bball
    ·
    2m
    Looks like Reggie Jackson will start over Beverley. To be confirmed

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

So the definite fades this game…..Zion, Ingles, Favors. Those are the lineup destroyers that carry some ownership.

Edit: Ingles is not too bad I guess….nm on him. Nothing special but will come close to value.

• choppadown

Clarkson eh?

• yisman

I still cannot stand FD’s new setup

I have so much trouble scrolling through and editing the lineups

• skankinmat

Anyone still playing Jackson? I dont see him being worth the punt with minutes to share with Shamet and PatBev..right?

No Clarkson, NO Cash. Jesus.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I guess Lonzo was partying it up on Covid break smh. No discipline

• TomBradyBlueMamba

And Gobert now has reduced lung capacity. Taking him over Noah is probably a death sentence tonight

• Felixxberg

3 of my 4 guys playing have a snowflake next to their name…

Too many Gobert’s. I’m toast.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.