NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Won 24 FD tickets tonight for NBA opener on WNBA

👍👍 I won 7 more

• siddom

Is it just me but I think all of kawahi PG13 lebrick and Davis play less then 30 minutes? i.e. not hitting value.

• RipCityRings

@realphipps said...

Rip,

You echo my thoughts. But we have to play a C. It’s the rules. So who is the play?

Rudy-19?
    NO Center ___?
    Zubac for 15 mins? Noah for ___?
    A Laker?

I feel like it will be the fourth option, just not sure which one.

In theory AD is probably the safest bet if he plays. Don’t think I can stomach Noah, and Doc doesn’t seem to trust Zubac. Ultimately the Pels are the weakest vs C from a DVP standpoint, and Gobert is at least semi-reasonably priced. I feel like that Favors game was a fluke, but he’ll probably be fairly low-owned so he might be worth a shot.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

Is it just me but I think all of kawahi PG13 lebrick and Davis play less then 30 minutes? i.e. not hitting value.

Just you. Kawhi and PG are playing 28 mins in preseason games. No Lou, No Beverley. Dont see how they dont hit 33 mins at min. Lebron may be playing without AD. He could get a 60 burger in less than 30 mins. 1st game back, national television, battle for LA. Just dont see how you fade all of them

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Just you. Kawhi and PG are playing 28 mins in preseason games. No Lou, No Beverley. Dont see how they dont hit 33 mins at min. Lebron may be playing without AD. He could get a 60 burger in less than 30 mins. 1st game back, national television, battle for LA. Just dont see how you fade all of them

I’m not really interested in that two game slate, although I have about 35 tickets on FD for it. Much more interested in Friday.

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

I’m not really interested in that two game slate, although I have about 35 tickets on FD for it. Much more interested in Friday.

friday is what it is all about
    abc lock and load and go from there

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Gonna be some pretty sneaky plays on friday slate. Definitely stars and scrubs with the value. Tomorrow night is Christmas eve and Friday is Christmas Day

• Ace15

I am pumped. Want to max the milly tomorrow but…in all honesty FRI is where we separate the fish from the bigger fish.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

I am pumped. Want to max the milly tomorrow but…in all honesty FRI is where we separate the fish from the bigger fish.

Yes.

I think tonight I’m going into a bunker and not resurfacing until Friday’s slate wraps.

I have a lot to mull over.

Already have my 150 tickets for the DK $4 tomorrow.
    Not sure what I’ll do on FD, but probably won’t max. Wish I knew what they were doing Friday. It would help. Leery of playing there Thursday, because the ties will be immense.
    Friday I have 132 tickets for the $25 on DK, so a ton to figure out there and how i want to approach things. Need to catch up on what’s been going on in camps, the scrimmages, any info that could potentially be useful. I do not want to be a small fish.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Anthony Davis (eye) plans to play Thursday. https://t.co/SSFfonHLLG

• Ace15

@theIrrigator said...

Anthony Davis (eye) plans to play Thursday. https://t.co/SSFfonHLLG

Jesuss 132 tickets? Where do yall get these tickets from, are the ticket games pretty soft? – (For Panda)

• Pandamonious

@Ace15 said...

Jesuss 132 tickets? Where do yall get these tickets from, are the ticket games pretty soft? – (For Panda)

Well, I probably paid about 70% cost on the tickets, so not like I got them for nothing.

Mostly MMA and NASCAR. There were a few days were they had immense overlay in huge contests, where they paid out 40 to 100 tickets, and the contests only half filled at like $3, $5, $8 price points and I cleaned up. MMA was very good to me for a couple weeks there ticket wise.

Then got a couple off other things here and there in eSports.

• emnj69

I think the lakers should take this game easily
    clippers missing too much
    betting lakers just trying to figure out how nuts to go
    then ad will head to the locker room first quarter crushing me lol

• AdamBski

What do you guys think will be the overlay for the Milly on DK tomorrow? Gonna be able to fill around 750K spots in the next 29 hours or so?? Doubt it. I’m guessing DK is gonna lose A LOT of $$ on that one.

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

Yes.

I think tonight I’m going into a bunker and not resurfacing until Friday’s slate wraps.

I have a lot to mull over.

Already have my 150 tickets for the DK $4 tomorrow.
    Not sure what I’ll do on FD, but probably won’t max. Wish I knew what they were doing Friday. It would help. Leery of playing there Thursday, because the ties will be immense.
    Friday I have 132 tickets for the $25 on DK, so a ton to figure out there and how i want to approach things. Need to catch up on what’s been going on in camps, the scrimmages, any info that could potentially be useful. I do not want to be a small fish.

FD has barely any friday things set up yet-they really seem to be doing their best to fail lately

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@AdamBski said...

What do you guys think will be the overlay for the Milly on DK tomorrow? Gonna be able to fill around 750K spots in the next 29 hours or so?? Doubt it. I’m guessing DK is gonna lose A LOT of $$ on that one.

Judging off the other milly contests I bet it gets to 500k

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Zion Williamson (personal) a game-time decision for Thursday. https://t.co/mib5ZHLBk1

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Zion Williamson (personal) a game-time decision for Thursday. https://t.co/mib5ZHLBk1

Blah.

At least it’s the first game.

Really wanted to hand build my 150. Still can, but between this and AD.

dskjnfdskljfnl;f.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

FD has barely any friday things set up yet-they really seem to be doing their best to fail lately

I would think having Friday contests up already when your trying to fill a 900k milly would be doing your best to fail. Actually DK may only get to 400k with friday contests already up now that I think about it

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Really wanted to hand build my 150.

Sounds terrible

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Really wanted to hand build my 150.

150 lineups?

I’m racking my brain to build 4…

• Pandamonious

@gaelicgirl said...

150 lineups?

I’m racking my brain to build 4…

That’s because you haven’t Niang’d yet.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Sounds terrible

You don’t know how to live.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

That’s because you haven’t Niang’d yet.

Haha that’s true!

• realphipps

I forgot how to NBA.

My player pool for tomorrow, after a few days of prep, is basically everyone in Orlando.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).