NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Morris Assist and Rebound!!!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

And back to the bench

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Good lord heโ€™s killing my best line up, which happens to be the ONLY LU I have him in. To top it off once he gets into the game he goes right back out for two stupid fouls. SMDH

• marker0357

Caruso sucks. I’ll never play that dude again. good grief. Can’t hit a free throw, can’t hit a layup. WTH

Had one good shot with Clarkson / 7 from Lt Gm………… F You Morris.

• achesley711

I think I have a potential live one, who knows. 96 min remaining at 211.25 w Lebron/AD/Kuzma/Jackson. Clarkson/JJ/Gobert/Royce in early game

• goboltsgo

227 with 5 players playing on FD anyone got anything live? Think this LU is my best shot the people in 1st share AD/Jackson with me but I still have Noah/PG/Kawhi

• Yeoman

@damionismyname said...

this is something that should have been dealt with with all the free time the developers had.

never ever give developers lots of free time with little to no customer feedback.

• monarch

Horrible shooting overall tonight. Harden going to 8/37 tomorrow. Giannis looks like the guy to pay for early on until these offenses open up.

• cdub6238

NBA is back…. unfortunately that also means so is Kenny call me chuckles Smith….attempt at humor is soooooo cringe ๐Ÿ™„

• Dfspacman

Not sure Iโ€™m gonna cash on fanduel, still got Lebron, Davis, and waiters going

• zeeshan2

Cashing in double the entries but need bigger games from Jackson and zubac to have a bigger payday

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

Caruso sucks. I’ll never play that dude again. good grief. Can’t hit a free throw, can’t hit a layup. WTH

yeah my best lu’s have Caruso instead of Reddick. smh

• zeeshan2

Zubac with 4 fouls wth

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@goboltsgo said...

227 with 5 players playing on FD anyone got anything live? Think this LU is my best shot the people in 1st share AD/Jackson with me but I still have Noah/PG/Kawhi

Hard to tell. Feel like I should have a couple runners

• zeeshan2

And zubac misses an easy ass alley oop. You have to kidding me

• yisman

Harlan on a controversial play:

“that’s a foul on Los Angeles”

• zeeshan2

Pg on fire!

• monarch

• bignish

MORRIS STOP PICKING UP FOULS!!! This was a terrible games to pick role players from. You have 4 guys who get all the usage.

• yisman

Lakers went almost 9 minutes without a made FG

• zeeshan2

Sitting at 607th in the $4 on FD. Projected 313 pts

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

Sitting at 607th in the $4 on FD. Projected 313 pts

89th projected at 322.1

• Dfspacman

Great game so far, nba is back!

• zeeshan2

@tmarohl said...

89th projected at 322.1

Same :) AD carrying me, just need green to go off

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler