NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Let’s not make Niang a thing….

Not you mean let’s not make Niang a “thang.” Sounds much better 🤔😁

• Njsum1

Gobert and pg 13 cheap on DK. Favors looks nice too

• Petergunz82

@Njsum1 said...

Gobert and pg 13 cheap on DK. Favors looks nice too

9 pages of Forum talk and the first mention of PG13’s $7200 tag…all in on 75 lineups

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Petergunz82 said...

9 pages of Forum talk and the first mention of PG13’s $7200 tag…all in on 75 lineups

Yeah, I think PG is just the no brainer, everyone will have him, highest owned player on the slate. No doubt everyone in this thread will have a hefty amount.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I think PG is just the no brainer, everyone will have him, highest owned player on the slate. No doubt everyone in this thread will have a hefty amount.

Either way, good to be back chopping things up with everyone

• mbunner23

Not much Kawhi talk.

• emnj69

moore is less

• TheWhiteMamba

Secured twelve tickets in the $4 FD milly tonight. FanDuel had massive overlay in MLB last night so it was almost a certainty to turn each 2.50 entry into a $4 nba ticket.

I think with PG13 and Mitchell receiving high ownership tonight, Jrue could make for a really nice contrarian play. He could easily out score both of them and I expect his ownership to be much lower.

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

Let’s not make Niang a thing….

I’m not playing him. I’ll punt elsewhere.

• miggs6876

@kdsdawg said...

why is Zubac getting looked over? All this talk about Noah, hopefully he will be the forgotten man and be lower owned and give me a solid 25 minutes

I like Zubac. I’m just deciding whether to pay up for Rudy.

• captainwacky

Oh, guys. I found the sub 1 percenter. if NO blows Utah out, I get it all ;)

• jwayne1976

I’d be real careful with Zubac — he’s recovering from the ‘rona and has basically admitted that he’s not in shape.

• dame_face_420

Fully fading Zion.

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

Not much Kawhi talk.

I’ve probably got too much, but I like him

• AVivier

I really like Conley. I hope he gets overlooked somehow with LBJ, Mitchell and Jackson at PG.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Oh, guys. I found the sub 1 percenter. if NO blows Utah out, I get it all ;)

I think I know, but I have no idea.

• mbunner23

@AVivier said...

I really like Conley. I hope he gets overlooked somehow with LBJ, Mitchell and Jackson at PG.

I like Conley as well. But I like all Jazz players it seems.

At the moment I’m down to Conley/AD or Ingles/LeBron for my single bullet.

• frugal

@AVivier said...

I know we’re all excited, but no one is getting overlooked on a 2 game slate. The most contrarian play you can make tonight is to fade all studs.

• captainwacky

@AVivier said...

I like him and he’ll be overlooked. Usage should be up without Bogey and him having time to acclimate. I don’t know if this is the slate where he’ll be a breaker because of how condensed it is, but he was on my list of people to target often in the bubble.

I actually hope he duds the first game.

• dominicanpapi

It’s hard to do a lineup on FD without knowing what Zion’s availability is. The LU I have is disgusting, other than shooting guard, its a 7K guy and a midtier/punt at every position.

If Zion is in with no restrictions, I’ll try and find a way to pay up for him and AD.

If Zion is in with restrictions, if he were playing the Wizards, I could see a path for him putting points up. But it’s Utah, they’re solid defensively and play slow.

• lester461

I don’t see Zion playing more than 24 minutes tonight. Same with Beverley.

• tmarohl

Zion will be on a minutes limit if he plays per fantasy labs

• jwayne1976

Looks like in with restrictions. I’d avoid if you’re doing one lineup.

• mbunner23

PF is a wasteland. Davis and Green and that’s about it.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@jwayne1976 said...

Looks like in with restrictions. I’d avoid if you’re doing one lineup.

I may just completely fade

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).