• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 212
    4:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 224
    4:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 224
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -3.5 ) at San Antonio ( 3.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

There’s that Zinger 60 burger for BerkeleyBoss!

Harden!
    Porzy with 70 carry me to a miracle cash somehow with the Mills goose egg & Holmes dud

• lester461

Flawless stat line from the Beard

• captainwacky

Man, this feels like one of these nights I gave away. My whole night was predicated on stacking this game, and I essentially just broke even because I went way under on Giannis and JJJ.

Bleh

• shrilla

325 fps in my DK contest and outta the money. That OT killed me.

• choppadown

My main lineup on FD had 408 points…my main lineup in the single game had 407 pts…bananas.

Also, winning lineup on FD in the 3.33 had 452.90!

EDIT: OMG top lineup on FD just got stat corrected…out of the 100k. winner has 449.90 now. WOOF

• mccoolio

Difference between the Milly for me is Clarke and Collins instead of Chiozza and Kurucs…lmao whoops

• gaelicgirl

Cashed my afternoon slate LU so it wasn’t a total loss, but would have cashed both my main slate LUs too if I hadn’t broken my rule of always pairing Dame and CJ…rats!

P.S. I hate you, Buddy Hield

• Steverino01

@shrilla said...

325 fps in my DK contest and outta the money. That OT killed me.

WOW 325 didn’t even cash on DK, that’s nuts? Well the Milly did have a bunch of overlay and it still took like 307 to cash, so I guess that makes sense. I guess all the cheap scrubs that are now seeing more playing time drove the total score up.

Well that was fun, but the NHL starts back up tomorrow and that’s where my focus will be now along with the PGA and some MLB.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

How is Clarkson 3900 on DK tomorrow?

• shrilla

@Steverino01 said...

WOW 325 didn’t even cash on DK, that’s nuts?

Yeah. Late game 100K tournament. Last two games. I went heavy on Sac/SA w/Luka and House late, and it looked looked like a solid choice…till that OT buried me lol

But they changed some stats around afterwards and I’m now 324.50 which just did cash right on the line so I made it boys

• chronoxiong

So glad NBA is back. In a day full of landmines, this was the best I was able to do. Clutch Shot: https://www.fanduel.com/games/46839/contests/46839-235832269/entries/2080603296/scoring

Derrick White was a lock in that lineup all day. So was Giannis. And Doncic. The rest was a bunch of whatever I was able to figure out due to eating some chalk (Morant, Holmes, Poetl). But Bonga and Kurucs? I will never play those guys if this was the normal season. I only played them because they helped me to be afford Doncic, Harden and Giannis in the lineup. But yeah like I said earlier in the thread. I had salary to upgrade lame Kurucs into Triple J or Brandon Clarke. Just didn’t do because Triple J always gets into foul trouble whenever I play him. And Clarke comes off the bench. Thats all I regret. I still had a nice night as I doubled up. I spent $29 and won back $58. On a 2 night winning streak. It feels good to be winning. I honstly think this NBA Bubble is going to work.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

No idea. His price dropped lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Man, this feels like one of these nights I gave away. My whole night was predicated on stacking this game, and I essentially just broke even because I went way under on Giannis and JJJ.

Bleh

Yep wasted night for me also

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Unico10 said...

Him and mitchell bargains, guess it’s gonna take dk few games to adjust those prices… 2 squares for me.

• BerkeleyBoss

@gaelicgirl said...

There’s that Zinger 60 burger for BerkeleyBoss!

Woo! House and Covington with big games prevented from winning, but took 6th, so I’m happy.

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

Bleh

I feel like I blew it too. Really high scoring night. A disappointing 347. Faded Harden and played Luka. Also, last min switch to Buddy as a gut call and to a sneaky. A good slap is in order.

• captainwacky

I just played so many bad centers! The good thing is my instincts were right about some of the team trends. It’s good to see who’s in rotations or not. I had a good amount of Drew Ewbanks. I just wanted to throw that in there. I played Drew Eubanks in a $555 tournament.

I am drinking profusely.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

stacked late game in main and got 392 but Holmes was trash….. got money on dk and lost a bit on fd as usual.. on to tomorrow

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

I just played so many bad centers! The good thing is my instincts were right about some of the team trends. It’s good to see who’s in rotations or not. I had a good amount of Drew Ewbanks. I just wanted to throw that in there. I played Drew Eubanks in a $555 tournament.

I am drinking profusely.

Lol

• siddom

I bet theres gonna be many first place ties tomorrow

• rstylz

Looking back, a DAL vs HOU game stack should have been a no brainer.

Again, rust.

Cashed though, DFS vs House almost cost me though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).