• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5 ) at Indiana ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) at Toronto ( 3.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Apparently Simmons is going to start at PF and run point with the 2nd unit. Not sure how that affects him today, but I like him a lot.

• rules316

Jrue Or Pg13 both @7700 on FD…want to start both but how do you fade clarkson at that price?

• monarch

@superjon said...

Apparently Simmons is going to start at PF and run point with the 2nd unit. Not sure how that affects him today, but I like him a lot.

Where did you hear this? Lol J/K. Just Bret Brown running his mouth like usual. Simmons looks to be a good play.

• superjon

@monarch said...

Simmons looks to be a good play.

Yeah I think I may play him with Embiid and run it back with TJ

• miggs6876

@rules316 said...

Jrue Or Pg13 both @7700 on FD…want to start both but how do you fade clarkson at that price?

Also, Donavan in a good spot too.

• miggs6876

Turner should get all the run he can handle.

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

Also, Donavan in a good spot too.

Maybe. OKC has elite wing defenders. An embarrassment of riches with Ferguson, Dort, Roberson and to a lesser extent Gallo. Its part why they are so good

• miggs6876

Has anyone caught themselves thinking you want to target a player due to playing at home? My head want to factor in home court advantages and disadvantages. Crazy…

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Maybe. OKC has elite wing defenders. An embarrassment of riches with Ferguson, Dort, Roberson and to a lesser extent Gallo. Its part why they are so good

I agree. Just thinking from a usage point of view. My initial thoughts were PG3 vs Pelicans lock and loaded. Also, drawn to Clarkson at that price its hard not to like. He can dud though.

• monarch

I really like Herro here at 3.1k.

• Dfspacman

After all the land mines yesterday I’m scared of this slate

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

The only problem is Miami is completely healthy and have a lot of bodies. Don’t know how many minutes he will get but he’s worth a dart throw at that price in GPP.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

The only problem is Miami is completely healthy and have a lot of bodies. Don’t know how many minutes he will get but he’s worth a dart throw at that price in GPP.

I think he gets about 20

• siddom

is Chris Paul a fade?

• mbunner23

• BigRay

So I can TJ warren or Turner for Indy. seems so far people like Turner, is TJ a good pivot from him? looking at previous games doen’t Embiid eat turner for lunch.

• JustDFSin

@monarch said...

Michael porter Jr is the better play for 3k imo

• monarch

Anyone playing Bol Bol?

• monarch

@JustDFSin said...

Michael porter Jr is the better play for 3k imo

I’m going to need three of those guys in most lineups. Already on MPJ, although I never get him right

• Dfspacman

Is monte Morris injures?

• Dmo_Htx

Feeling CP3 and Shai today. That drop defense by Utah should benefit them

• Dfspacman

I don’t know how to target the raptors/lakers game

• JustDFSin

@monarch said...

I’m going to need three of those guys in most lineups. Already on MPJ, although I never get him right

You have clarkson and reddick as well?

• monarch

@JustDFSin said...

You have clarkson and reddick as well?

They feel like traps. I doubt Clarkson gets lost all game by the Thunder defense of Dort, Roberson etc.

• charara1224

After reports came out saying zion was pissed about the 15 mins no way he doesnt play at least 25 this time around right lol i think hes definitey worth a shot at 6800 FD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.