• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5 ) at Indiana ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) at Toronto ( 3.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Siakam and/or FVV as your late night hammer.

Get the feeling they are going to go overlooked.

• captainwacky

@superjon said...

Siakam and/or FVV as your late night hammer.

Get the feeling they are going to go overlooked.

I usually get Siakam right and usually get FVV wrong. I like both of them today.

• moped_jones

@miggs6876 said...

Has anyone caught themselves thinking you want to target a player due to playing at home? My head want to factor in home court advantages and disadvantages. Crazy…

Yeah, it’s going to take a few games for me to stop thinking about that.

• rules316

Philly Shake time

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

We’re expecting Brogdon to play, right?

Any leans on Murray?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Any leans on Murray?

Yes/Yes, but I imagine Malone finds a way to limit him if he can. Tough spot, but I don’t see how Morris isn’t safe in any scenario. He just becomes iffy chalk if Murray is playing.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Any leans on Murray?

Yes I like Brogdon and I think Murray probably plays but ill pass.

• Njsum1

@Dfspacman said...

I don’t know how to target the raptors/lakers game

Lebron/Ad

• WhiteyJones8

Today feels just like the first two days. There is an excessive amount of “value” but some of those plays definitely shouldn’t be chalk. As always, key is separating the must-play chalk (Clarkson day one) from the fools gold (Holmes day two).

Now for my prediction I think we see a big game from someone who was chalk day one that underperformed. My choice; Dion Waiters

P.S. If anyone tries to sell me Georges Niang I will find you…

• NDNole

Bol Bol or Porter????

• thedkexperience

I love how 2020 takes away sports for 4 months and then just dumps all of them into our laps at once.

Anyone know who is starting for the Nuggets?

I’ll be in the NHL forum donating money or the MLB forum making bad picks if you need me.

• captainwacky

Wait, who the hell guards Jrue Holiday on the clippers? PG I guess? hmmmm

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Myles Turner day.

Yeah it’s either Turner day or Warren day. Both see a bump. Depends who’s doing the rebounding

• captainwacky

@NDNole said...

Bol Bol or Porter????

I see you have found twitter as well! I can’t see Bol Bol being successful in his first real game, and I love me some hype trains/min price guys. MPJ has actually done it in the league and is ahead of him in the rotation (not to mention can operate more like a 3, which they need today).

• Njsum1

Old guy alert…Milsap/favors 🤷‍♂️🤞🤞🤞🍀🍀🍀🔥😥😥😥

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

Old guy alert…Milsap/favors 🤷‍♂️🤞🤞🤞🍀🍀🍀🔥😥😥😥

I like Millsap and Jerami Grant a whole bunch today. I’m not usually on Favors if the Pels are healthy, but Zubac is a horrible defender, so I get it.

• NDNole

@captainwacky said...

I see you have found twitter as well! I can’t see Bol Bol being successful in his first real game, and I love me some hype trains/min price guys. MPJ has actually done it in the league and is ahead of him in the rotation (not to mention can operate more like a 3, which they need today).

Thanks. Thats my train of thought as well.

• monarch

So if Joel destroys Turner like he always does and clears him by 30 DK points then there is a real advantage to be gained there. Is Embiid limited at all?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

So if Joel destroys Turner like he always does and clears him by 30 DK points then there is a real advantage to be gained there. Is Embiid limited at all?

Doesn’t seem like it, and I’m planning on having some of that same storyline represented in my lineups.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Yeah, I’m not overly interested in Murray, but more trying to figure out Morris, Craig, Daniels.

At least it’s the first game. Thinking Craig plays a ton either way, in a Butler stopper role, but would get a boost with Murray out.

• MoccasinMusic

My gut is telling me the pacers get blown out. I’m staying away from that game.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m not overly interested in Murray, but more trying to figure out Morris, Craig, Daniels.

At least it’s the first game. Thinking Craig plays a ton either way, in a Butler stopper role, but would get a boost with Murray out.

I’m on Daniels. I remember the Heat kinda structuring their defense that the one thing they concede is volume threes to the shooting guard.

Jimmy is like that LeBron captain type on defense and at times they are not that interested with chasing the run all over the place shooting guard around the perimeter.

• noddy

What about TJ McConnell? And Porter or Morris? Clarckson again it seems like right?

• yisman

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

What about TJ McConnell? And Porter or Morris? Clarckson again it seems like right?

If Clarkson busts, I’m toast. The dude is just so underpriced for his run and usage

Edit…Add Morris to as well Now that murray is out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.