• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5 ) at Indiana ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) at Toronto ( 3.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

PF is tough on FD. Keep landing on the AD/milsap combo

• captainwacky

lol Luke Schwartz

• monarch

Morris can chalk flop with the best of them. They also have PJ Dozier and guard oriented power forward types who can initiate offense.

• WhiteyJones8

@Njsum1 said...

PF is tough on FD. Keep landing on the AD/milsap combo

I keep landing on Jamychal Green

He played 29 minutes the first game. While his score was underwhelming he’s usually a better PPM producer. For $3600 I like him better than the like of Porter and Grant

• byo34

Stuck trying to pick between Clarkson and Reggie Jackson… decisions decisions.. Clarkson probably chalk again but I can see why. I had them both the other day but only have room for 1 right now.

• marti2td

PG/Simmons or Butler/Kawhi? Can’t decide.

• captainwacky

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I keep landing on Jamychal Green

He played 29 minutes the first game. While his score was underwhelming he’s usually a better PPM producer. For $3600 I like him better than the like of Porter and Grant

Jmyke is sneaky good in that game.

• NDNole

Why am I thinking of zigging when every one is zagging? I Might actually play beverly.

• marti2td

Anyone on Caruso?

• marti2td

Anyone back on Redick?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Won me 100k today will be 200k!!!, the real question for me is to milsap over grant? I presume nuggets starting morris, craig, grant, milsap, joker. I’d play bol bol if i knew he would get run.

• gaelicgirl

Why did I have to sign in to RG today?

It’s been so long I had to reset my password because I forgot it!

• captainwacky

I’m not on either of those dudes. Caruso does well against bad benches/weird games. The Raptors are not that. I just don’t play Redick generally.

• superjon

6 lineups

3 Den stacks with joker
    3 Phi stacks with embiid

• frugal

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Won me 100k today will be 200k!!!, the real question for me is to milsap over grant? I presume nuggets starting morris, craig, grant, milsap, joker. I’d play bol bol if i knew he would get run.

Craig or Porter Jr, one of those guys is going to go 10x.

• stats99tuff

@marti2td said...

Anyone back on Redick?

First person I entered into my lineup on DK..

• noddy

So much overlay on FD.

• yisman

@gaelicgirl said...

Why did I have to sign in to RG today?

It’s been so long I had to reset my password because I forgot it!

it logged me out as well for no apparent reason

perhaps a widespread issue

• thedkexperience

Gimme all the Sixers!

Please note I’m a huge homer who shouldn’t be trusted when selecting 76ers.

• thedkexperience

@yisman said...

it logged me out as well for no apparent reason

perhaps a widespread issue

Same here.

• choppadown

FD must be taking a bath with all this overlay (didn’t check DK)

• noddy

Got logged out.

• noddy

Will Porter do anything this first game? Hate to have my day be done by 2pm.

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

Gimme all the Sixers!

Please note I’m a huge homer who shouldn’t be trusted when selecting 76ers.

As an authority on that GIF (As I have undoubtedly used it more than anyone), I’m going have to call a penalty here for improper use

Some like this is what you were looking for 😁

And…..Sorry, I couldn’t resist

• captainwacky

@noddy said...

Will Porter do anything this first game? Hate to have my day be done by 2pm.

I don’t think we know, but he seems to be in a good position to be. The heat are pretty good up front though, so he has pathways to fail.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.