• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    3:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5 ) at Indiana ( 5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) at Toronto ( 3.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rstylz

I agree Simmons should be better. If he wasnt shooting 300 3pt’s a day during covid then i don’t think he will ever reach his potential. It’s not rocket science with him.

I think he will find it.
    And they are both talented.

Embiid is just so immature. It seems like he is more interested in social media and having a good time. Someone needs to smack him around a little.

But if Jimmy Butts can’t get him straight then who can…..

• dominicanpapi

Pels are a game or two away from just scrapping the season and playing their young guys, i..e Hayes, NAW, etc.

• captainwacky

@yisman said...

I have way too many guys from Pelicans/Clippers. Damn 40 point blowout.

My heaviest exposures in order were: Jrue Holiday, Paul George, Lonzo Ball. Not exactly printing money today.

• monarch

When Brogdon was ruled out I mainly pivoted to TJ Warren. Have tons of Embiid but no Reggie so my upside is capped

• mistermoneybags

Think DK has “(player-popup #josh-richardson)Josh Richardson”:/players/josh-richardson-18922’s projection wrong…says 12.43 when it should be -12.43

• captainwacky

@rstylz said...

I agree Simmons should be better. If he wasnt shooting 300 3pt’s a day during covid then i don’t think he will ever reach his potential. It’s not rocket science with him.

I think he will find it.
    And they are both talented.

Embiid is just so immature. It seems like he is more interested in social media and having a good time. Someone needs to smack him around a little.

But if Jimmy Butts can’t get him straight then who can…..

Embiid just has to stay healthy for like one more full season (I don’t mean nagging injuries, I mean avoiding a major one).

He needs to work on his conditioning which will then let him work on a deeper array of offensive moves and learn to really
    play preventative and not reactive defense.

It’s literally a matter of getting positive reps and learning from competitive games for him- almost the exact progression that Giannis had to take (and is still completing, albeit at a much higher level).

Is Glass in? And Jackson hardly played in 2H. That kills my line. Needed more.

• choppadown

Got Al Horford in one…and Shake Milton in another..both MIA

• casper

• casper

Is V PO ever going to have a good game again

• captainwacky

So TJ warren, huh?

• blv7183

Would have been nice to have someone in a lineup that saw the court in the 4th today

• choppadown

Got a super baller lineup now…minus Shake…hopefully he finds himself in the 2nd half.

• monarch

Sure glad tout shows spent time discussing Ben Simmons moving to the four. Wow, what a difference!

Wow 7x at Half for Warren. Hope he stays hot. Need Lowry FVV Siakam and GLASS to go crazy now. And one other cheapie from game.

• noddy

Milton picks up his 4th foul 7 seconds into the second half and coach takes him out. SMH

• thedkexperience

Shake gets his 4th foul 7 seconds into the half.

• noddy

I desperately need Simmons, Joel, and Tobias to get tons of fantasy points.

• noddy

Any late scratches in the last game?

• noddy

@noddy said...

Any late scratches in the last game?

Never mind…too late.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Not sure about anyone else, but I’ve completely felt like a fish out of water, prepping and building for, watching, and trying to follow these slates the last 2 days. I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing and the results are matching that feeling.

• rstylz

stupid roto starting line up starting Serge over OG?

WTF

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure about anyone else, but I’ve completely felt like a fish out of water, prepping and building for, watching, and trying to follow these slates the last 2 days. I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing are the results are matching that feeling.

That’s how I always feel. I did subscribe to someone who does the research and gives projections which has helped a lot. Great start to the NBA season for me which I’m usually terrible at.

• rstylz

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure about anyone else, but I’ve completely felt like a fish out of water, prepping and building for, watching, and trying to follow these slates the last 2 days. I feel like I have no idea what I’m doing are the results are matching that feeling.

I have no idea what is going on right now.

Rust plus covid ball…….+ beer

I am having a hard time.

I am up 8 bucks so far since the re start lol

• noddy

Warren stay in the locker room at halftime?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.