• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 224
    3:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 228.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ndepompei

Was pumped to win an $888 ticket last week until I saw this slate how gross.

• miggs6876

Lots of question marks today. What’s know is Phoenix will be going all out. Booker, Rubio, Ayton, and Johnson in play. Saric can be sneaky too.

I think Bulter gets big minutes and Bam is appealing. Might have to jump off Hero and Robinson. Dragic ankle ok? Nunn out so he could see more minutes along with Hero.

Point guard is interesting. Have to like Murray but Lakers play guards well. Brogan and Rubio look solid. Burke is a nice punt.

Does Mil give their starters one last run? Bledsoe must likely to see more min. Sign me up for 30 min of Giannis.

Lakers are interesting. Davis really cheap and LeBron not too priced up. Not sure I will play with either.

Olidipo interesting and even more so if Warren is out.

Do we keep riding MJP?

Lots of Dallas punts. One or two of them will exceed value by a lot. Could be a TH JR explosion?

OKC really has nothing to play for but riding guys hard. They might need some rest. Blazy looks like a very nice punt for nothing.

Just some thoughts off the top of my head.

• monarch

Feel free to list players that seem safe?

How about MPJ, Bam, Dipo?

• monarch

Who is on B2B? I know Toronto so I like Terrance Davis Jr III

• squidkill

Booker seems like top play with min and safety baked in

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Feel free to list players that seem safe?

How about MPJ, Bam, Dipo?

Booker and Ayton.

• monarch

I just really respect OKC wing defense. Dort is the truth

• jessedio

Can UTAH still catch OKC for the 5th seed? I’m sure they’d rather play the Rockets instead of DEN. Bracket seeding still might be motivation for both teams.

• got9forya

Way to many injuries right now to make lineups. Too many question marks.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Lots of Dallas punts. One or two of them will exceed value by a lot. Could be a TH JR explosion?

I can’t think of a better match up for Boban’s skills than Rudy G

• monarch

Funny how the two best games today are the ones that are not nationally televised. Instead ESPN is covering the Bucks-Raptors bench game

• siddom

@monarch said...

Funny how the two best games today are the ones that are not nationally televised. Instead ESPN is covering the Bucks-Raptors bench game

how do you know its going to be a bench game?

• tmarohl

@jessedio said...

Can UTAH still catch OKC for the 5th seed? I’m sure they’d rather play the Rockets instead of DEN. Bracket seeding still might be motivation for both teams.

Possible – Utah plays the resting Dallas team tonight, and has a game with San Antonio. OKC plays Phoenix, Miami and the Clippers.

• Joeltimb

Boban day?

• frugal

@got9forya said...

Way to many injuries right now to make lineups. Too many question marks.

The only teams with anything to play for at this point are the west teams going for the 8th seed. Specifically, the Suns have 3 games left vs 2 for SAS, MEM, & POR. We could conceivably see a 3 way tie between POR, PHO, and MEM for 8th. Not sure of the tie breakers here, but those 3 teams all have something to play for over the next couple days.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I had heard that the Bucks were planning on treating this as the final tuneup for the playoffs, and then resting everyone against their last two games, Washington and Memphis.

• frugal

@Joeltimb said...

Boban day?

I think all the DAL bench are certainly good plays. Gotta figure if UTA runs out their notmal starters, Boban will play real minutes to matchup. I like Burke and Kleber heretoo.

• monarch

@siddom said...

how do you know its going to be a bench game?

Raptors starters played upper 30s minutes yesterday. They have nothing to gain here whatsoever. Only downside. It would be foolish to shoot all their bullets here on a B2B vs a team they need to best four times in a few weeks.

• Joeltimb

@frugal said...

I think all the DAL bench are certainly good plays. Gotta figure if UTA runs out their notmal starters, Boban will play real minutes to matchup. I like Burke and Kleber heretoo.

I feel like Hardaway could be the guy here

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I can’t think of a better match up for Boban’s skills than Rudy G

He will do well if he gets 25 minutes or so. He is bare min on fd. I’m not sure You have to go there tonight. Do you really need the savings? Or just pay up for Ayton, Rudy, or Jokic. He makes sense if you want to roster Giannis, AD, or LeBron.

Do you have any temperature on the Bucks game? Giannis gonna get some run? Bledsoe or Middleton? I’m not sure what they are doing tonight.

• Ndepompei

@Joeltimb said...

He probably is but he’s in a different price bracket than the other 3. I think you can really play all 4

• frugal

@Joeltimb said...

On a normal slate with the news I’d agree. Tonight, I don’t see any minutes guarantee. Burke and Boban would likely play regardless of outcome. Honestly, I might even consider Jackson or even Cleveland before THJ today.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I keep hearing from coaches about how guys are still getting into game shape. They need to shake the rust off. They need to get their conditioning up. Then as soon as there’s a B2B, it’s like whoa, can’t push them.

Indy has pushed their starters over 30 minutes in B2B games.
    Heat pushed some guys near or over 30 minutes in B2B’s. (Dragic, Olynyk, Bam)
    SAC, NO (other than Zion) and SA did too, but they’re playing for something.
    ORL did.
    BOS maybe was going to, but they blew out BKN.

Anyway, I wouldn’t assume anything.

A playoff atmosphere game against MIL, could help TOR prep. I don’t see how there’s nothing to gain from it.

Wouldn’t be surprised either way.

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

He will do well if he gets 25 minutes or so. He is bare min on fd. I’m not sure You have to go there tonight. Do you really need the savings? Or just pay up for Ayton, Rudy, or Jokic. He makes sense if you want to roster Giannis, AD, or LeBron.

Do you have any temperature on the Bucks game? Giannis gonna get some run? Bledsoe or Middleton? I’m not sure what they are doing tonight.

I have a feeling tonight is going to be more like preseason where you can leave some money on the table without sacrificing much.

• monarch

Playoff atmosphere? There are dogs and mascots piped in as virtual fans. After the games they all go play golf or ride the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).