• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 224
    3:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 228.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supersharpie

Why is Kleber not starting?

I think I am going to swap in Royce for him.

• zeeshan2

dragic playing or no?

edit: upgraded to probable

• frugal

Ayton needs to play to ensure this game stays competitive…

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@jessedio said...

So the NBA has test results on-demand now? What lab has a few hours turn around time..lol

They probably have a lab set up on site.

• frugal

@Supersharpie said...

Why is Kleber not starting?

I think I am going to swap in Royce for him.

I’m starting to get scared we see a similar thing to last game with Boban starting and then sitting with Kleber playing starting minutes off the bench. But can’t turn back now…

• Carpocarp

Did I say this was the only thing that was a problem?…

• Supersharpie

@frugal said...

I’m starting to get scared we see a similar thing to last game with Boban starting and then sitting with Kleber playing starting minutes off the bench. But can’t turn back now…

Thanks. Gonna stick with Maxi on DK and play all the O’Neale in FD. Hopefully they both go off!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m playing boban🙏🏻

I’m 80% on DK and 45% on FD

• yisman

Phoenix closed as a 7.5 point favorite, by the way

Line was -8 and ticked down a half a point at lock

• mbunner23

After injury news, had to play JJ. Hope that don’t sting

• JSteele

The NBA has adjusted its protocol for players who produce inconclusive coronavirus tests to help allow for a quicker return to play, the league said through a memo that ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski obtained.

An asymptomatic player in quarantine who tests negative on his first retest can now play in his team’s next game if the individual tests negative again within one hour of tipoff.

The previous protocol required players who generated inconclusive results to produce two negative tests at least 24 hours apart to be cleared.

FWIW. I saw it mentioned about Ayton how the rules had changed.

• frugal

@Supersharpie said...

Thanks. Gonna stick with Maxi on DK and play all the O’Neale in FD. Hopefully they both go off!

I stuck with Boban and swapped most Kleber out. I still think Kleber is a good play, but I’m looking for starters only. Fingers crossed it’s not another RC troll…

• PinchyBoy10

Bazley the move for OKC. Hit value in this first quarter.

Saric under 10% everywhere.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

After injury news, had to play JJ. Hope that don’t sting

Barea or justin Jackson?

• Ndepompei

wow justin jackson 1% owned let’s go

• Njsum1

@PinchyBoy10 said...

I swapped Saric into 1 of 8 still triple the field…haha

• @theIrrigator said...

I’m 80% on DK and 45% on FD

32% on dk, 10% on fd, I’ll gladly take that, figured he would have more ownership.

• zeeshan2

too late to swap out curry and burke for me ugh

• frugal

@zeeshan2 said...

too late to swap out curry and burke for me ugh

Curry started right?

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

I had a bad feeling about playing today’s slate and rightly justified with Ayton. I fully expect 1 or 2 more shockers today. I am not touching NBA again till playoffs

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@PinchyBoy10 said...

Was hard to not just lock Bazley in

• marker0357

you can only laugh at this nonsense and be grateful that we at least have sports to watch. I was getting sick of watching the same damn movies over and over again or keeping my wife entertained with HGTV. There’s only so much flip this house crap a guy can take.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Barea or justin Jackson?

Justin Jackson

• Njsum1

@Jdizzy007 said...

I had a bad feeling about playing today’s slate and rightly justified with Ayton. I fully expect 1 or 2 more shockers today. I am not touching NBA again till playoffs

• dolphinkick182

oh Rubio…why…….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).