• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 224
    3:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 228.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

@frugal said...

Curry started right?

yes

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

100% Bazley looks good for now (until Austin Rivers wears Caruso uniform and drops 60 in the late game…)

• emnj69

rubio u suck
    that is all

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Was hard to not just lock Bazley in

• depalma13

So who gets all the minutes without ABC?

• JSteele

@depalma13 said...

So who gets all the minutes without ABC?

Assuming they have full run, you typically just want to target Middleton and Bledsoe.

• land_of_the_lock

Rubio and Booker turning it over non stop against the OKC all stars

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Assuming they have full run, you typically just want to target Middleton and Bledsoe.

Yep and a one off on ersan if he starts. Doesn’t normally see big minutes, yet is generally effective in like 24ish

• yisman

@marker0357 said...

you can only laugh at this nonsense and be grateful that we at least have sports to watch. I was getting sick of watching the same damn movies over and over again or keeping my wife entertained with HGTV. There’s only so much flip this house crap a guy can take.

what about when you risk a few hundred on a slate and they late scratch one of your players because the team ‘forgot’ to inform anyone a player was not available?

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Yep and a one off on ersan if he starts. Doesn’t normally see big minutes, yet is generally effective in like 24ish

I think Marvin Williams will probably play the Ersan role

• telestraightshooter

@jessedio said...

So the NBA has test results on-demand now? What lab has a few hours turn around time..lol

there are 5 mins tests that are 80% accurate.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

what about when you risk a few hundred on a slate and they late scratch one of your players because the team ‘forgot’ to inform anyone a player was not available?

True, but I’d give away money to not watch Property Brothers, soo…

• dolphinkick182

Boban with the early heat

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

I think Marvin Williams will probably play the Ersan role

Then Marvin is worth a flier

• cheezpizza

So, when will Ayton get into the game? Asking for a friend.

• Njsum1

@marker0357 said...

you can only laugh at this nonsense and be grateful that we at least have sports to watch. I was getting sick of watching the same damn movies over and over again or keeping my wife entertained with HGTV. There’s only so much flip this house crap a guy can take.

Bro…I can name like 5 professional cornhole players….dark times indeed

• yisman

@cheezpizza said...

he’s in the game

• yisman

FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Status note: Deandre Ayton has entered Monday’s game. And now his watch is ended.

• dolphinkick182

@cheezpizza said...

I think NBA protocol is after missing a test, he has to be able to stand on his head and juggle eggs. They may have changed that too tho.

• goboltsgo

Wow so sick if ayton goes off in 3 qtrs

• damionismyname

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Conley?? Come on wake up man

• frugal

If Boban played in the 90’s or 80’s he would’ve been a star.

• Njsum1

Don’t mess with the Boban

• Golfnut04240

Calling Mike Conley. Hello? Calling Mike Conley.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).