• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 224
    3:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 228.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

Alright, I need some help from people: I have the absolute nuts for 4 lineups on FD: I have payne/booker/bazley/boban with the rest open. What are the rest of these game going to look like?

• captainwacky

In general I think heat/pacers plays normally and I have Butler in all of them. I have porter in all of them right now, and then some lebron/warren splits, some AD/Bam splits, and some Jamal Murray splits. I’m going to be doing some twitter research, but if anyone has strong opinions, I’m listening.

• marker0357

release the Kraken!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Alright, I need some help from people: I have the absolute nuts for 4 lineups on FD: I have payne/booker/bazley/boban with the rest open. What are the rest of these game going to look like?

DEN/LAL is the prime time TNT game, and I don’t think the NBA likes guys getting shoved off for it. Still pretty certain that’s why BKN ended up playing their guys last night.

So if you’re looking for a combo of safety and upside, that game has the most of it IMO.

IND/MIA should probably be safe too. I don’t think Butler comes back just to play 20 minutes, but who knows.

MIL/TOR is obviously the diciest, but I think it’d be a mistake not use Middleton/Bledsoe/Siakam in 1 of those 4.

• PinchyBoy10

which is why I went, Murray, porter, and Jokic. They need to get used to playing with each other since Murray just got back.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

DEN/LAL is the prime time TNT game, and I don’t think the NBA likes guys getting shoved off for it. Still pretty certain that’s why BKN ended up playing their guys last night.

So if you’re looking for a combo of safety and upside, that game has the most of it IMO.

IND/MIA should probably be safe too. I don’t think Butler comes back just to play 20 minutes, but who knows.

MIL/TOR is obviously the diciest, but I think it’d be a mistake not use Middleton/Bledsoe/Siakam in 1 of those 4.

That toronto/mil game seems soooo trappy, but I could also see the other games in that fashion. I usually have a better lean than this. bleh.

• Dfspacman

Wish I play Marjanovic instead of Gobert

• land_of_the_lock

@captainwacky said...

Most will probably have the remaining high priced guys, like you are considering. Since you are already ahead, doesn’t seem like a bad move to roster them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Fred VanVleet (knee) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/20dPCo0j0J

Serge Ibaka (knee) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/DsLGQvGpZP

Status note: Kyle Lowry (back) a game-time decision Monday.

• Pandamonious

Boban back for more.

• MrGRAMBO

Played a single lineup in the big GPP with Booker/Boban/Bazley so far, dreaming of taking that 100k down. How do you guys think the Mil/Tor game is gonna go? Want to plug in Bledsoe/Middleton with no Giannis but afraid they might not get 2nd half minutes with seeds locked up. Thinking of maybe plugging Porter Jr in and stacking the rest with main pieces from Mia/Ind since they’re still playing for seeding…. Thoughts?

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

Have a booker, saric, Boban, bazely lineup 🤷‍♂️

Most my lineups are live for at least cashes as I’m 100% Bazely, and 75% Boban

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think there’s really enough games to shift anything. Dallas is virtually locked into 7th.

Mavs can still get the 6th seed

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Boban back for more.

Yeah he is

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ndepompei said...

I am thinking about swapping Siakam out too. Could see him playing a half and sitting while lowry/FVV sit out

Siakam needs a get right game before the playoffs. This is it

• land_of_the_lock

@theIrrigator said...

That’s a really good point. He has looked bleh so far.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

That toronto/mil game seems soooo trappy, but I could also see the other games in that fashion. I usually have a better lean than this. bleh.

It does. Indy has been playing their guys pretty heavy too, so them finally pulling the plug on them half way through wouldn’t be surprising. They have 2 games left though. So, next game seems maybe more likely.

I could see MIL not wanting to lose to TOR’s 2nd unit, and limiting MIddleton and Bledsoe, for appearances. You don’t want teams building any kind of confidence on you I don’t think.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Kind of thinking this too. Let everyone sit, let him have a monster usage/confidence game.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Boban back for more.

I need that tenth board

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think there’s really enough games to shift anything. Dallas is virtually locked into 7th.

Yeah, I did the math. By a fraction of a percent, Jazz would beat Dallas regardless of how the season ended.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I have 45% Barea on DK and 32% on FD

35% Burke on DK and 30% on FD

• monarch

nothing set in stone yet. Salary doesn’t matter. Pretty much need the highest scoring players not relative to price which is weird. Like Bazley did amazing and will probably in the winning lineup unless four other forwards beat him. That type of slate

• frugal

Damn, Boban fell 10 points short of my (outrageous) projection.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Kind of thinking this too. Let everyone sit, let him have a monster usage/confidence game.

And no Giannis…

• zeeshan2

@theIrrigator said...

Fred VanVleet (knee) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/20dPCo0j0J

Serge Ibaka (knee) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/DsLGQvGpZP

Status note: Kyle Lowry (back) a game-time decision Monday.

RHJ now or no?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).