• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 224
    3:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 228.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Or not???!!!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Can we play Iggy tonight or is his run done?

I think he’s done. At least where his pricing is on DK. Not sure elsewhere. No idea what his multiplier is at Superdraft if you’re playing there. I’d think he’s back down to 20 minutes tonight.

• yisman

Apparently Connaughton was the play, not Middleton/Bledsoe

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

I think he’s done. At least where his pricing is on DK. Not sure elsewhere. No idea what his multiplier is at Superdraft if you’re playing there. I’d think he’s back down to 20 minutes tonight.

Thanks. Meant DK cash games. I wasn’t home in time to play on SuperDraft. And I meant for the 2 game slate. I should have clarified.

• noddy

Do we trust LeBum and AD playing lots of minutes tonight?

• siddom

@noddy said...

Do we trust LeBum and AD playing lots of minutes tonight?

yup, I have them locked in on both dk and fd

• BphillzMSU

Bam or AD?🤔

• RipCityRings

More mouths to feed for Miami but I think people might overlook the fact that Butler and Bam have awesome chemistry. Bam definitely excels when he’s surrounded by talent, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he pops off here.

• I feel like one of the cheap centers could go under the radar, plumlee, dh, or dare i say javale.

• siddom

do we think no boban no cash?

• RipCityRings

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I feel like one of the cheap centers could go under the radar, plumlee, dh, or dare i say javale.

Yeah I’m on Plumlee for the late, especially if Grant misses. Wouldn’t be surprised if Millsap did well too. Dwight is also super cheap on DK.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Heat will start Dragic, Butler, Robinson, Crowder, Adebayo on Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Pacers will start Brogdon, Aaron Holiday, Oladipo, Warren, Turner on Monday.

• yisman

Leading scorers in Raptors Bucks:

Matt Thomas, Kyle Korver, and Pat Connaughton

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I think my best chance is 160.25 with Davis and Powell going and (at the moment) Jimmy, AD and LBJ left….

• noddy

Right now I’m stacking Indy vs Mia for cash games

Powell with 7x before Half. Wonder how highly owned he is.. need more from Davis 2H.. then I have the Big 3 yet to come!!!

• noddy

Thanks for posting the lineups everyday

• TheWombat24

Bad feeling Middleton going to be done for the night

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@siddom said...

do we think no boban no cash?

He’s not high enough owned, and there’s been enough landmines that you can work around it. It’s more so no Bazley no cash right now.

To win any substantial $ you need Bazley + Boban + Powell together right now. I have at least a Boban/Powell… a 0,6% owned 3000 guy that went 6.75x, and 4 big guns from Den/Laker. I can do something.

• ewm1

Do we have the heat starting five yet? btw hello everyone. This is my first post.

• TheWombat24

Lineup note: Heat will start Dragic, Butler, Robinson, Crowder, Adebayo on Monday

• marker0357

man today has been completely bonkers.

• gaelicgirl

When you realize Butler-Warren rematch won’t be on national TV

This seems like a serious oversight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).