• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 224
    3:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 228.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Korkmaz

Put a bunch of lineups in for Tuesy
    Tons of Korky yeah
    Musa Mania!
    Very heavy on Hall, Jeffries.
    Close to 100% on 3 big guns also with 3 others sprinkled in with the scrubzs.

• monarch

So Bazley was not in the winning lineup on DK after all

• siddom

Thoughts on Vuc?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

So Bazley was not in the winning lineup on DK after all

He was in all my contests

• yisman

@yisman said...

Glass or Jokic straight up?

I guess it might depend on whether LeBron plays

No one answered so I swapped some shares from Glass to Jokic, only to watch Jokic sit most of the second half. The swap cost me about $190 (with AD I scored 300.5).

I bet Denver ML +290 last night at halftime and had them pregame as well. they sat their starters for the fourth quarter and lost on a buzzer beater. ouch.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Congrats on getting it. That’s awesome. How many line ups did you have? 8-10?

23 lineups.

Heavy on 4+4 and 5-X D’Backs stacks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).