• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 220.5
    2:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at San Antonio ( 4 ) —- T: —
    4:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -8 ) at Philadelphia ( 8 ) —- T: —
    5:00 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    6:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Renodog

Ok, I know everything is jacked up because of playoffs and injuries, but I’m usually not that “creative” with my lineups in cash. How in the world do I have Booker and only 18% have him in cash on DK? Phoenix needs to win and he is a ball hog. I’m pretty sure people were waiting to play Doncic, but as a Mavs fan, I can tell you there is now way I would trust Carlisle to ride him into the ground on a meaningless game. What did I miss with Booker (I mean I didn’t miss but why was I so alone?)?

• JSteele

@Renodog said...

Ok, I know everything is jacked up because of playoffs and injuries, but I’m usually not that “creative” with my lineups in cash. How in the world do I have Booker and only 18% have him in cash on DK? Phoenix needs to win and he is a ball hog. I’m pretty sure people were waiting to play Doncic, but as a Mavs fan, I can tell you there is now way I would trust Carlisle to ride him into the ground on a meaningless game. What did I miss with Booker (I mean I didn’t miss but why was I so alone?)?

I feel like Luka and probably a number of value plays at the guard spots probably played a role in that. CJ probably garnered quite a bit of ownership as they also need to win and he’s played well lately.

• Renodog

@JSteele said...

I feel like Luka and probably a number of value plays at the guard spots probably played a role in that. CJ probably garnered quite a bit of ownership as they also need to win and he’s played well lately.

But now Portland is out according to what I read no matter what happens tonight. You could figure that out when the Suns were running before the Portland game started.

• monarch

I’d be a rich man if I stuck with Booker

• Renodog

That is good information though, if the Suns ever need a win, I would run Booker 100% of the time regardless of price as opposed to CJ

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I have 100 percent. Got every punt right. also 100 percent Luka (which we’ll see), and very little westbrook. also have a lot of ayton, which is cool = /

• gaelicgirl

@Renodog said...

But now Portland is out according to what I read no matter what happens tonight. You could figure that out when the Suns were running before the Portland game started.

They’re not out, they just didn’t clinch a play-in berth.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Renodog said...

Portland is still ahead of Phoenix. Portland I think needs to lose out, and Phoenix needs to win out.

• JSteele

@Renodog said...

Not exactly, the 8th and 9th seed will have a play-in double elimination (since they are within 4 games of eachother). Any of these teams can still technically get in once they get the 9th seed.

The 8th seed would need 1 win, and the 9th seed would need 2 wins to make it in.

• dolphinkick182

KOQ ended 1 point shy?

• Renodog

Aha, shows you how much I know, lol, thanks for the information fellas or gals.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I ended up tinkering him out and with a lot of Ayton and RWB…. wish he was still eligible as a F

Porzy!

• RipCityRings

Porzingis-Burke connection is real, dimes everywhere.

• zeeshan2

thanks cj smh; 2 fouls already

• hypegotti

@Unico10 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/89633328

Awesome thanks I’m in @hypegotti

• JSteele

So for late slate I’m leaving close to 20k salary on the table. Thoughts?

• noddy

Ayton

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

So for late slate I’m leaving close to 20k salary on the table. Thoughts?

yep. 19.5 here.

• theIrrigator

Lineup note: Wizards will start Brown Jr., Robinson, Bonga, Hachimura, Bryant on Tuesday.

• noddy

I would be nice if Brooks would hit a 3

• gaelicgirl

Nurkic hurt? Foul trouble?

• theIrrigator

Shabazz Napier (ankle) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/ZOjmK9pSDt

• theIrrigator

So Ish to the bench and we have Point Brown Jr

• Supersharpie

Is Nurk hurt? Why does he only have 1.2 pts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).