Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Happy Button Clicking Day!!!

• got9forya

Back to another slate of alot of guys getting the day off which will come later in the day after we all think we have the winning line up. Good luck today yall

• monarch

I think the Raptors probably tune the Sixers up pretty well. Id have no issue rolling out Lowry and FVV.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

This 4 PM lock stuff is nice.

I think today’s slate will pale in comparison to yesterdays, as far as “injury” news.

Philly and Indy are fighting over the 5th seed. Indy has a lot of guys questionable though. Maybe they don’t care if they play Boston or Miami in round 1. Philly, J-Rich should be back, Harris and Horford likely back. I doubt Embiid plays.

Thunder can still be the 4th, 5th, or 6th seed. I assume they want to play, win, and not fall to 6th.

Denver and LAC could be playing for the 2nd seed if either team wants it.

• Petergunz82

@monarch said...

I think the Raptors probably tune the Sixers up pretty well. Id have no issue rolling out Lowry and FVV.

I like FVV’s price a lot more than Lowry on DK…but Lowry is a Philly guy and they’re at Philly. No, no they’re not

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh, and Denver can still actually fall to the 3rd seed and Rockets move up to 3rd if Rockets win their final two and Denver loses their final two.

• siddom

Fvv klaw vs butler gallo, fd gpp?

• siddom

Pretty sure no scrub goes off today unless we get maloned.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

I think today’s slate will pale in comparison to yesterdays, as far as “injury” news.

Philly and Indy are fighting over the 5th seed. Indy has a lot of guys questionable though. Maybe they don’t care if they play Boston or Miami in round 1. Philly, J-Rich should be back, Harris and Horford likely back. I doubt Embiid plays.

Thunder can still be the 4th, 5th, or 6th seed. I assume they want to play, win, and not fall to 6th.

This is good stuff, nice win yesterday

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Is Dame on the slate today? No. So, no reason to even play. These 4 games today stink.

• Njsum1

Harden with no Westbrook is different than Westbrook with no Harden.

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

Is Dame on the slate today? No. So, no reason to even play. These 4 games today stink.

Your reason sir 😉

• Njsum1

@Petergunz82 said...

This is good stuff, nice win yesterday

What you win Panda? Congrats!

• Petergunz82

@siddom said...

Pretty sure no scrub goes off today unless we get maloned.

Funny you mention because I think im playing Dozier

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Harden with no Westbrook is different than Westbrook with no Harden.

Not that it would take me off Harden, but also want to mention Eric Gordon is back today and pretty cheap on DK.

Just a question of minutes….

• DC2380

@Pandamonious said...

Nice win yesterday Panda.
    Great information

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

What you win Panda? Congrats!

Finished 3rd in the Four Point Play for 3K.

• Bvgingy

can’t believe KOQ was a point away from a trip double lol. He was my only good play yesterday. Choosing to go CJ over Dame to be different really hurt.

• siddom

@Petergunz82 said...

Funny you mention because I think im playing Dozier

But you would have to fade one of butler beard or fvv on fd to play him

• frugal

Looking at the slate…I’m sitting out until the playoffs start. See you all then, and good luck tonight.

• telestraightshooter

@got9forya said...

Back to another slate of alot of guys getting the day off which will come later in the day after we all think we have the winning line up. Good luck today yall

Thursdays playoff predicates will be far more predictable

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Finished 3rd in the Four Point Play for 3K.

Well done!

• zeeshan2

@frugal said...

Looking at the slate…I’m sitting out until the playoffs start. See you all then, and good luck tonight.

not even the freeroll?

• emnj69

3 for 3 on bets yesterday although sweated out the portland game
    raptors will destroy sixers tonight unless they rest guys but I will just bet them to win

daily u can book a 70 burger for harden
    dont kid yourself and think he does not compete with Russ-he will show Russ what a one man show really looks like

either sweet lou or reggie will have a big game tonight just have to figure which one -no bev or shamet

• billythekidcowboysheat

I know it’s risky, but im leaving a couple slots open for the late lac-den game, i have a feeling den b squad is going off!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).