Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• D_BUFF

Do any of the games matter today or is this another day off for the starters? I think Pacers sitting all their starters today.

• monarch

I could see the Nuggets-Clippers using this as a dress rehearsal. I can also see where both would prefer the #3 seed and avoid the Mavericks

• monarch

@D_BUFF said...

Do any of the games matter today or is this another day off for the starters? I think Pacers sitting all their starters today.

matters to the Rockets. They will want to play well. I think Toronto plays pretty hard as well.

• emnj69

if no embid Kyle O ownership probably 90% lol

• emnj69

I predict paul sits today

• JSteele

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I know it’s risky, but im leaving a couple slots open for the late lac-den game, i have a feeling den b squad is going off!

I think that game goes as normal. Both teams are still jockeying for seeding.

My Jeremiah Martin hunch early on is Dougie McBuckets

• JSteele

@emnj69 said...

Terrible play if Horford, Harris and Richardson play lol

• jwayne1976

OKC needs to win 1 more or Utah to lose tomorrow for the 5 seed, though I’m not sure how much they care about that.

Indy needs a win or Philly loss to clinch 4-5 and avoid Boston. Philly needs to win out and Indy to lose out for 5 seed.

Toronto locked into 2 seed.

Miami locked into 4-5.

Houston can finish 3, 4 or 5. Not sure they really care, will be facing either OKC or Utah.

Clippers win clinches 2 seed. Denver wins out and Clippers lose out gives Denver the 2. Neither team seems to care about the 2 and would be fine avoiding Dallas.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Hardly any resting players today. That will all happen tomorrow and Friday.

• MoeFlavors

@sochoice said...

Hardly any resting players today. That will all happen tomorrow and Friday.

Isn’t the whole Indiana team porobobly resting? McConnel 30 mins? Sumner at 3k to get 25-30 mins? I tend to like Sumner after watching them lately.

• @JSteele said...

I think that game goes as normal. Both teams are still jockeying for seeding.

My Jeremiah Martin hunch early on is Dougie McBuckets

I don’t believe that, had denver cared about seeding they wouldn’t have ran there bench the entire 4th vs the lakers in a winnable game.

• captainwacky

Jakarr Sampson if the Indy bigs sit.

• Petergunz82

@siddom said...

But you would have to fade one of butler beard or fvv on fd to play him

I play on DK so more flexibility

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Steven Adams (leg) listed questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/nSUVlNPWDg

Nerlens Noel (ankle) listed questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/U82HSqw40u

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

OG Anunoby (knee) listed questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/LhUO2XyBvl

• dolphinkick182

@captainwacky said...

Jakarr Sampson if the Indy bigs sit.

• jessedio

Terrible games today. I’ll play one lineup and save my money for the great slate tomorrow.

• yisman

I guess the NBA decided not to use any of the proposed home court advantages so we have teams not caring about seeding and losing games on purpose. Sitting starters the entire game or playing them for one half, etc.

NBA could’ve made the end of the season decent.

• Njsum1

@yisman said...

NBA could’ve made the end of the season decent

We’re extremely lucky to have an end of the season. Kudos to the NBA for responsibly coming up with a way to try and complete the season.

• Yeoman

@emnj69 said...

I predict paul sits today

He might get short minutes but I’m guessing he plays. They have no depth there until Schröder gets back; all they get out of resting Paul is they wear out SGA.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

I guess the NBA decided not to use any of the proposed home court advantages so we have teams not caring about seeding and losing games on purpose. Sitting starters the entire game or playing them for one half, etc.

NBA could’ve made the end of the season decent.

You wouldn’t care about home court or not, but you might care about which team you play in the 1st round. So, seeding does have some importance. Maybe not though. Maybe teams figure if they’re going to make it through their conference they’re going to have to beat great teams no matter what.

• Yeoman

@emnj69 said...

B2B after 32 minutes? I’ll bet he’s never done that in his life.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

You wouldn’t care about home court or not, but you might care about which team you play in the 1st round. So, seeding does have some importance. Maybe not though. Maybe teams figure if they’re going to make it through their conference they’re going to have to beat great teams no matter what.

I can see some teams wanting to set up against other teams. Miami probably feels pretty confident against Milwaukee for example, if they make it through to the 2nd round.

Clippers are 3-0 against Dallas, whereas Denver is 1-2 on the season.

There are probably a few more examples

• dolphinkick182

@Pandamonious said...

Or they think now what everyone else will say later. Fake championship.

• JSteele

@dolphinkick182 said...

Or they think now what everyone else will say later. Fake championship.

Maybe if Phoenix wins after going undefeated inside the bubble.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).