Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Should be close

Climbing fast but no idea what the ownership looks like behind
    Have been away and just got back home

• siddom

thoughts on Luka sitting second half tomorrow.

• monarch

I was up to 10th in the FD shot. MPJ turned the ball over and then was subbed out. Oh well

• Dfspacman

Herro went off, didn’t even consider him on my lineup

• kyastanley1

Is RG Premium for basketball a waste of money? Anyone having alot of success lately with the advice/projections since the bubble games started. ? I know I am getting tired of losing money.

• damionismyname

@kyastanley1 said...

Is RG Premium for basketball a waste of money? Anyone having alot of success lately with the advice/projections since the bubble games started. ? I know I am getting tired of losing money.

this forum will give you all that you need imo.

• theIrrigator

@siddom said...

Dont think he even plays tomorrow

• monarch

For tomorrow. The Grizzlies are going to beat the Bucks. Not sure how that applies to the slate though

• theIrrigator

@kyastanley1 said...

I just use HQ so not sure about the advice or projections. I know during the season the projections were usually pretty good for cash games

• siddom

do playoffs begin Monday?

• Njsum1

@siddom said...

Here are my thoughts for the next two days.

Don’t play big name guys if their teams are playing for nothing OR the game isn’t televised on TNT or ESPN. It seems that in televised games the stars play at least 3 quarters then might sit the 4th.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@siddom said...

do playoffs begin Monday?

Tuesday.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

For tomorrow. The Grizzlies are going to beat the Bucks. Not sure how that applies to the slate though

Not sure it does. Grizz, Suns, Spurs, Blazers all should win, based on their needs and their opponents actions.

• Njsum1

That early slate looks tasty with that Boston Value

• zeeshan2

Don’t think I will hold that lead in the free roll. Spoelstra screwed me

• casper

@yisman said...

didn’t play much on DK but just remembered that I played over 80 on fantasydraft (Dozier and Embiid, ugh) and 250 on FD (Embiid, Bam, and Aaron Holiday)

so a very ugly day

Does fantasy draft have late swap now how can you play in this environment without it

• siddom

mike malone at it again

• Golfnut04240

I will turn a very small profit. It could have been much larger had I played almost anyone other than Aaron Holiday.

• zeeshan2

congrats to tara.behan on the freeroll victory!

top 5:

1. Tara.behan
    2. ripcityrings
    3. tmarohl
    4. Me(Zeeshan2)
    5. C00KH4X

• theIrrigator

@Golfnut04240 said...

I will turn a very small profit. It could have been much larger had I played almost anyone other than Aaron Holiday.

I will take a small loss. Was expected though with leaving myself only an hour to research and build my lineups

• casper

@siddom said...

tomorrow will be odd

Every day is odd it’s just an odd time

• Bdog76

Wow i am in 3rd at 10k and 1.75 worth of corrections for 50k in the 50k tto 1st dk night contest

• casper

What are the 3 Celtics to own

• siddom

dame dolla is 11.2k tomorrow – lol.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bdog76 said...

Wow i am in 3rd at 10k and 1.75 worth of corrections for 50k in the 50k tto 1st dk night contest

Nice!

Hope it holds for you, or catch a break for the better once it’s sorted.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.