Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I will take a small loss. Was expected though with leaving myself only an hour to research and build my lineups

On FD I made about 25 bucks. Embiid killed my $55 slam entry. I did pretty well in the 25 center that I maxed entered. On DK I played light. Had about $56 in entry fees and won $67. So overall a profitable night. I also took third in Unico’s free roll contest. What is that all about?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

For tomorrow. The Grizzlies are going to beat the Bucks. Not sure how that applies to the slate though

That means play a lot of Grizzlies.

• zeeshan2

@tmarohl said...

On FD I made about 25 bucks. Embiid killed my $55 slam entry. I did pretty well in the 25 center that I maxed entered. On DK I played light. Had about $56 in entry fees and won $67. So overall a profitable night. I also took third in Unico’s free roll contest. What is that all about?

congrats on coming in third on the free roll!

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

PG13 looking to throw his hat in the ring with Anderson, Melli and A. Holiday

This is how you reverse Kaibosh your players. You talk bad about them and then they deliver.

You don’t say….
    “The good thing about Aaron Holiday is he is completely blowout proof. Can’t remember how many times I thought he busted only for him to dominate in garbage time“.

This post is for @Lester461…

Just remember….it’s not a superstition if it works 😁🍀🔥🍀…haha…just messin around (Maybe 😉)

It’s like when you tell an actor to “break a leg” Before they go on stage and not to have a great show

• chronoxiong

My losing streak is finally snapped! Swat: https://www.fanduel.com/games/48118/contests/48118-236276556/entries/2100329105/scoring

Just imagine if I had picked Bazely over Crowder. I would have been in the front page of the Swat since Bazely had 42 fdp while Crowder’s first quarter cameo got me 3 fdp. The reason why I say that is because if I had followed the crowd with Justin Holiday over Crowder, I wouldn’t have played Tyler Herro. I would have played Oladipo like everyone else. Thats my only regret. Too bad my losing streak has been so bad, I was only in about $5 worth of action. I won $12 as a result to end the misery.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If you finished 1st through 5th in the freeroll (waiting for any score adjustment) PM me your PayPal email and will send you the $$$!

Had to transfer them from DK to PayPal so it may take a day or two.

Thanks again for any good vibes the other night and let’s keep the wins coming!!

• RipCityRings

Wow, weird slate. I had literally no time to follow news today and originally had a TJ/McBuckets/both Holidays lineup as a placeholder on DK, then looked about 30 seconds before lock and swapped it all. Somehow managed to get second in Unico10’s free roll and would’ve been first if I kept Justin over Thybulle. I take no credit for that, but I can’t believe that contest didn’t fill.

• Bdog76

Thanks panda I have everyone below me covered as I had 5 players in late game Leonard George zubiac Williams and Jackson one rebound or basket from the right correction puts me at 50k..so pumped its been awhile since been up in the big money

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

If you finished 1st through 5th in the freeroll (waiting for any score adjustment) PM me your PayPal email and will send you the $$$!

Thanks again for any good vibes the other night and let’s keep the wins coming!!

Thanks Unico, seriously awesome that you set this up. This forum has so many invaluable members, I wouldn’t have a DFS clue without you all.

• Njsum1

@Bdog76 said...

Thanks panda I have everyone below me covered as I had 5 players in late game Leonard George zubiac Williams and Jackson one rebound or basket from the right correction puts me at 50k..so pumped its been awhile since been up in the big money

Congrats!

• zeeshan2

@RipCityRings said...

Thanks Unico, seriously awesome that you set this up. This forum has so many invaluable members, I wouldn’t have a DFS clue without you all.

same man; thank you Unico. Love the forum, screw paying for picks

• tmarohl

I apologize for not contributing much to this forum the last couple of days. Been dealing with some crap. Surprised I have had any lineups cash as I did them on the fly. My younger brother had a stroke on Sunday and my dad has Covid. Both are expected to recover fully but It has been stressful.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Wow. Thanks Unico. I wasn’t even aware that there were prizes.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I apologize for not contributing much to this forum the last couple of days. Been dealing with some crap. Surprised I have had any lineups cash as I did them on the fly. My younger brother had a stroke on Sunday and my dad has Covid. Both are expected to recover fully but It has been stressful.

Oh man… so sorry to hear.
    Hope they both recover fully.
    🙏

• zeeshan2

@tmarohl said...

nah man your family comes first; don’t worry about us

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Good luck tmarohl, that’s rough. Glad to hear they’re expected to recover, us degens are the least of your worries. I appreciate everything you contribute here, especially that Bucks inside information!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Sorry to hear that. Hope all goes well as expected.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Bdog76 said...

Yeah, not much better than getting a nice sized hit. Makes all the days things didn’t go right worth it.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Hopefully they both make a speedy recovery!

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

god speed

• synergyc

@telestraightshooter said...

god speed

• synergyc

@telestraightshooter said...

god speed

I apologize for not contributing much to this forum the last couple of days. Been dealing with some crap. Surprised I have had any lineups cash as I did them on the fly. My younger brother had a stroke on Sunday and my dad has Covid.Both are expected to recover fully but It has been stressful.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

• C00KH4X

Austin Rivers and Jakaar Sampson were my regrets of the day but I’m happy I got 5th in the free roll so I can’t complain

• Domin8

Fade Dame tomorrow?

• mccoolio

The heat sitting Jimmy Duncan and Dragic cost me the DK $20 no doubt about her

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).