Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Oklahoma City ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Denver ( 5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• realphipps

• tmarohl

Alex Burks is out.

Embiid in and no Burks now? Wow. Had Burks everywhere. Geez.

• JSteele

Burks plays a bunch of minutes with Harris/Embiid in the 2nd unit, so I would say a usage bump up to those guys.

• goboltsgo

Who gets Burks minutes? And a big thank you for all the help this board gives me everyday

• telestraightshooter

@emnj69 said...

if no embid Kyle O ownership probably 90% lol

If he starts

• JSteele

@goboltsgo said...

Who gets Burks minutes? And a big thank you for all the help this board gives me everyday

My guess is Korkmaz gets extended minutes and Neto too.

• superjon

These are Embiid’s FD scores this season when he comes back after missing time.

Only 8800. Does he get full run today?

• telestraightshooter

@yisman said...

It doesn’t seem to me like teams care about moving up for matchups

from what I hear, the Jazz would prefer not to lose to HOU 3rd year in a row, hence them blowing a double digit lead late vs Dal by….
    …. creative substitution.

• skankinmat

@JSteele said...

My guess is Korkmaz gets extended minutes and Neto too.

Does this help Richardson as well?

• JSteele

@skankinmat said...

Does this help Richardson as well?

Not really. I kind of liked Richardson if Embiid was to be out, but i’m not sure i’ll get there today, depending on news.

• captainwacky

I think it probably helps richardson. He probably gets a couple more minutes and shots with both simmons and Burks out.

• miggs6876

@WhiteyJones8 said...

So, biggest issue I’m having on FD is who to play at C. Starting from the top down:

Embiid: GTD
    Jokic: Will he get enough minutes?
    Adams: GTD
    Turner: GTD
    Zubac: caps out at 24 minutes
    Boucher: crowded Raps rotation
    Gasol: caps out around 20
    Plumlee/Bol: crowded rotation
    Tucker: Possibly a decent option, low ceiling
    Bitadze: coming off injury, limited mins even if Turner is out
    KoQ: Played 32 mins yesterday, Harris and Horford likely back
    Chandler: May not even see the court ( I think this game goes small)
    Noah: Probably won’t see the court

Seriously, there’s not even anyone listed who could have a huge role opened by an injury ahead of them (short of maybe Bol if Jokic randomly sat). I think I may have to just plug my nose and play PJ Tucker, gross!

I dont like Zubac’s price on fd but he can put up 40 fps In 25 min. But your right C is a poop show.

• yisman

“Each player is allowed to bring four guests, plus children, into the bubble following the first round of playoffs, Adrian Wojnarowski reports.”

• skankinmat

@captainwacky said...

I think it probably helps richardson. He probably gets a couple more minutes and shots with both simmons and Burks out.

yeah just debating if it’s worth the $5200 on FD with everyone back…next options in that range are Powell and LouWill

• captainwacky

I think Lou Will is a tremendous play today. If the clippers are going to be serious in the playoffs they need him up to speed. This seems like a good bet.

• JSteele

@skankinmat said...

yeah just debating if it’s worth the $5200 on FD with everyone back…next options in that range are Powell and LouWill

I’m considering paying down to Terence Davis at min price. If Nurse said he wants to get him going, he probably gets going. He said the same thing about Norm the other day.

• gaelicgirl

Do I even want to play this slate?

At least all of these teams are actually, you know…in the playoffs. Maybe just the after hours slate?
    Eh, I don’t know.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I think Lou Will is a tremendous play today. If the clippers are going to be serious in the playoffs they need him up to speed. This seems like a good bet.

Minutes are a concern. Yet he’s done well versus Denver. Up to speed doesn’t mean more minutes. Ever since they got rjax Lou was only playing 20-25 minutes anyway. He played that last game.

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

I’m considering paying down to Terence Davis at min price. If Nurse said he wants to get him going, he probably gets going. He said the same thing about Norm the other day.

I like this call.

• goboltsgo

House is OUT

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

“Each player is allowed to bring four guests, plus children, into the bubble following the first round of playoffs, Adrian Wojnarowski reports.”

If LouWill can talk a few players into going in on it with him he might be able to bring in that Atlanta club, wings and all.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Are people worried starters won’t see the 2nd half?

This slate doesn’t seem that bad at all, but many seem skeptical?

We know the Rockets.
    We’ll have Indy news before tip-off.

Everyone, minus Burks, is in for Philly.

There’s zero indication LAC or DEN will rest anyone.

OKC it’s just Adams/Noel to wait on. Gallo is in. SGA is in. Schroder is still OUT right, even though he returned to the bubble. If Paul was sitting, they’d have him on the report.

TOR only has Ibaka as questionable, and MIA is giving no indication of resting anyone.

This is looking pretty much like every slate before yesterday.

• captainwacky

I think there’s room for shenanigans in the Den/LA game, and am not really sure what the pacers’ plan is.

• Golfnut04240

I’m waiting for the IND news. That could affect some of my builds.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).