• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    1:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -9 ) at Brooklyn ( 9 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

This Jeremiah Martin dude a good play on DK? $4,400. Know nothing about him.

no, not with their regulars back.

• Ace15

On FD, im fading some Dame for Fultz.

• telestraightshooter

@captainwacky said...

no, not with their regulars back.

he’ll get you 15 dK in 10 mins

• barko15

does anyone have Luka minutes ideas?

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

On FD, im fading some Dame for Fultz.

Why? Who are you paying up for that you need to fade Dame?

• dominicanpapi

@jlowery73 said...

So are Spurs regulars (Looking at Gay) a bit of a dicey play if there’s a chance they might be out by their tip off?

They’re eliminated if they lose or if two of Suns/Blazers/Grizzlies win.

Edit: If Grizzlies/Suns look like they’re going to win, it wouldn’t shock me if Pop pulls his regular starters after halftime. I think the ending of the first two games coincides with the first half of the Spurs game. If one of Grizzlies/Suns lose, I would think Pop would still play his guys because they still need to win the game.

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

Why? Who are you paying up for that you need to fade Dame?

I’m playing Nurk, but I’m also ok leaving salary on the table. Need to get tricky with these slates. If dame busts, I’m ahead greatly, prob won’t happen, but you never know.

• frugal

Whatever happened to NBA announcing starters 30 minutes early. Wasn’t that a new rule?

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Whatever happened to NBA announcing starters 30 minutes early. Wasn’t that a new rule?

No rules in the bubble. They’ve even begun calling travels again, which was against the rules prior.

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

I’m playing Nurk, but I’m also ok leaving salary on the table. Need to get tricky with these slates. If dame busts, I’m ahead greatly, prob won’t happen, but you never know.

I feel like a good pivot would be CJ, as he would be running the show if Dame were to bust and get into foul trouble or get hurt or something.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

No rules in the bubble. They’ve even begun calling travels again, which was against the rules prior.

Ha!

• casper

I hate playing MAXI his floor is 21 and his cieling is 23 On fan dual is Royce O’Neil going to get decent run

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Mavs will start Doncic, Curry, Hardaway Jr., Finney-Smith, Marjanovic on Thursday.

• JSteele

So is Boban getting 25 minutes?

• mbunner23

I wish Fultz was getting minutes. 44% usage rate last game.

• got9forya

Just watched an interview on the jump with CJ mCculum and he looks hurting bad.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

So is Boban getting 25 minutes?

That’s a hard maybe…

• casper

@Pandamonious said...

I think he’ll be lower owned than should be, but he won’t be completely overlooked. It’s hard to fit him with being heavy on Dame/Booker/Morant, and the want for 2 C’s.

I mean a lot of line ups will be

PG: Dame
    SG: Booker
    SF:
    PF:
    C: Boban
    G: Morant
    F:
    U: Bradley, Okafor, Whomever.

Who’s this kid whomever

• Sports101

I would rather Ayton before Nurkic. Trying to go for the trio of dame morant booker leaves me looking at a lot of Iwundu in my lineups. Not sure how I feel about him

• JSteele

@casper said...

Who’s this kid whomever

tore up the G League, drafted straight out of elementary school and he has a 50 inch vertical and a 12 ft wingspan.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bucks list starters as Bledsoe, Connaughton, Middleton, Wilson, Brook Lopez on Thursday.

• Supersharpie

@dominicanpapi said...

They’re eliminated if they lose or if two of Suns/Blazers/Grizzlies win.

Edit: If Grizzlies/Suns look like they’re going to win, it wouldn’t shock me if Pop pulls his regular starters after halftime. I think the ending of the first two games coincides with the first half of the Spurs game. If one of Grizzlies/Suns lose, I would think Pop would still play his guys because they still need to win the game.

You are mistaken. The Grizzlies and Suns play at 4:00. The Spurs play at 6:30. We will know by tip if they have been eliminated.

• dolphinkick182

@casper said...

Who’s this kid whomever

Whomever is the one that breaks the slate and you say you had him 50-60% even though you don’t lol.

• dame_face_420

Is it possible Luka plays 30?

• siddom

Jarrett allen rayjon tucker vs melo boban dk gpp?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).